Thread: I'm after some info on a Falcon FN12 please

I'm after some info on a Falcon FN12 please

I've just picked up a very nice .22 Falcon FN12.

I'd like to know when it was made so, I'd be grateful if any of you knowledgeable folk could help - the serial number is 96789.

Thanks in advance

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post

I'd like to know when it was made so, I'd be grateful if any of you knowledgeable folk could help - the serial number is 96789.

Thanks in advance
    Try the Falcon Owners Forum there are some very helpful/knowledgable folk on there. They helped me out a lot when I got my FN12 lighthunter.

Try this link http://falconowners.myfastforum.org/index.php

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Or give Air arms a ring they might have the old files and info from when they bought Falcon.

(But to be honest does it matter how old the rifle is?!)
    Master Debater

Quote Originally Posted by fredfish View Post
    Try the Falcon Owners Forum there are some very helpful/knowledgable folk on there. They helped me out a lot when I got my FN12 lighthunter.

Try this link http://falconowners.myfastforum.org/index.php
    Cheers Fred, I'll give that a look.

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Or give Air arms a ring they might have the old files and info from when they bought Falcon.

(But to be honest does it matter how old the rifle is?!)
    Thanks Murphy, I'll give that a go next week if I don't get any joy with the owners club.

No, it doesn't matter how old it is - it's a fantastic little rifle and, it's in excellent condition - I'm just interested to know when it was made

All of the above.

Thanks in advance
    That question has been asked umpteen times by new owners of Falcons on the Falcon owners forum and the answere is that the serial numbers meen absolutly nothing as Falcon did not keep any records of their serial numbers or production dates relating to the serial numbers . But if you have any questions regarding your FN12 then the forum is great as Requoil and Ewart on there can put you right on most things.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpygit View Post
    That question has been asked umpteen times by new owners of Falcons on the Falcon owners forum and the answere is that the serial numbers meen absolutly nothing as Falcon did not keep any records of their serial numbers or production dates relating to the serial numbers . But if you have any questions regarding your FN12 then the forum is great as Requoil and Ewart on there can put you right on most things.
    Cheers Grumpy,

I've had a quick look around but I haven't joined yet. It does look like a good forum.

Being a little OCD with my rifles, I do like to know all of the manufacture dates
    But, I guess that ain't happening with this one.

Ah well, I guess I'll just have to look forward to using it as is - I'm sure I'll manage

All of the above.

Cheers Grumpy,

I've had a quick look around but I haven't joined yet. It does look like a good forum.

Being a little OCD with my rifles, I do like to know all of the manufacture dates
    But, I guess that ain't happening with this one.

Ah well, I guess I'll just have to look forward to using it as is - I'm sure I'll manage
    It is a shame that no records were kept but unfortunately thats the way it is. I have an FN8 FN12 in a Titan stock a PF25mp plus a very nice Titan MPT with thumbhole stock and they are all good guns and are very underated but are very easy to maintain with the guys on the Falcon forum plus there is a load of info in the stickies. Enjoy your FN12 they are a nice little gun.
    Last edited by grumpygit; 10-06-2017 at 06:06 PM.