Thread: Removing the regulator system from a bsa superten

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BSA SUPERTEN CARBINE .177 cal

I HAVE NOW BEEN IN CONTACT WITH DEL KAYE, WHO I HAVE BEEN RECCOMMENDED TO. HE IS GOING TO RESET THE REGULATOR PRESSURE FOR ME. SO ALL BEING WELL THE GUN SHOULD BE SORTED WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO AND AT A VERY REASONABLE COST. MANY THANKS TO MIKE (secretagentmole) FOR PUTTING ME IN CONTACT WITH DEL. TURNS OUT WE WERE BOTH WORKING AROUND THE SAME MANOR IN THE MOTOR TRADE A WHILE BACK.

Quote Originally Posted by metalmickey View Post
    I HAVE NOW BEEN IN CONTACT WITH DEL KAYE, WHO I HAVE BEEN RECCOMMENDED TO. HE IS GOING TO RESET THE REGULATOR PRESSURE FOR ME. SO ALL BEING WELL THE GUN SHOULD BE SORTED WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO AND AT A VERY REASONABLE COST. MANY THANKS TO MIKE (secretagentmole) FOR PUTTING ME IN CONTACT WITH DEL. TURNS OUT WE WERE BOTH WORKING AROUND THE SAME MANOR IN THE MOTOR TRADE A WHILE BACK.
    Do you mean Del konarzynski ?

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid View Post
    Do you mean Del konarzynski ?
    Yes Del! I have seen his workshop, the reg testers, the packs of washers and seals, the enough bits to build a Super 10....

BSA Super ten

That's the fella. I spoke to him on Tuesday evening while discussing my super ten regulator problem, he told me that he had changed his name as he had got fed up with being reminded of his immigrant status. !!! even though he was born in England.

Send it to a tuner that's busy setting up the biggest range in Telford and it will probably come back a few months later minus a few bits :-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1979 View Post
    Send it to a tuner that's busy setting up the biggest range in Telford and it will probably come back a few months later minus a few bits :-) :-) :-)
    wow and still we have the slags. if he was local I would set the reg pressure free of charge for him. and yes he would have all the parts. its strange how the slags have gone quiet now one has a brand new daystate mag and the other a brand new carbon silencer both given out of the goodness of my hart. strange how other tuners cant do this

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    wow and still we have the slags. if he was local I would set the reg pressure free of charge for him. and yes he would have all the parts. its strange how the slags have gone quiet now one has a brand new daystate mag and the other a brand new carbon silencer both given out of the goodness of my hart. strange how other tuners cant do this

I updated the thread saying you had offered me a replacement, not out of the goodness of your heart, but because you never returned the original, you openenly admitted it was a mistake on your part, don't try and turn it around in public !

I also said I would update the thread again once received, which I shall do when I get it, so don't start calling me a slag, I've been more than fair with you, so have some decency before loosing all integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    Actually no I don't have a brand new replacement mag, nothing received yet.

Sent you my address via email.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
    Actually no I don't have a brand new replacement mag, nothing received yet.

Sent you my address via email.
    Any news Carl would be welcome on the posting👍

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by metalmickey View Post
    That's the fella. I spoke to him on Tuesday evening while discussing my super ten regulator problem, he told me that he had changed his name as he had got fed up with being reminded of his immigrant status. !!! even though he was born in England.
    Saw your reg when I was at Del's having my 10 checked over. Valve in the bottle was too high causing the seal to blow. Got it fixed. Del was saying that your reg made 68 bar, not 75....