Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BSA Military Pattern

BSA Military Pattern

For sale at the Bisley Phoenix, I believe the price to be £2500. I am reliably informed that should it not sell, it will be on one of the trader's 7 tables at Kempton in June.

Still for sale today at 12:00, so good chance it will be at KP. First one I've seen in the flesh. On the same stand at least 6 Webley Services, numerous pre war BSA's and more for me a 1960's HW50.

I have cars worth less than that.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post

I have cars worth less than that.
    They're called skips.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Due to the buy now pay loads and never own it new car culture you can get a decent Car for £2500 these days Gareth.
    I admit you can't shoot with them.

Due to the buy now pay loads and never own it new car culture you can get a decent Car for £2500 these days Gareth.
    I admit you can't shoot with them.
    Very true and LOL.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Very true and LOL.
    But you can fill the boot up with collectables if you go to Kempton Park on the 25th June

Do Bears.....

Do Bears.....
    Yep, they sure do.

Smile

hi peter, can you post a piccy on here ? i ave never seen one of these rifles.. thanx. J. S. D.

Quote Originally Posted by JSD View Post
    hi peter, can you post a piccy on here ? i ave never seen one of these rifles.. thanx. J. S. D.
    Couple here.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

I managed to walk right past it without a second glance. The stand just didn't look like it had anything of interest on it
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    I managed to walk right past it without a second glance. The stand just didn't look like it had anything of interest on it

Only a Mil Patt, 7 Webley Service rifles, 10 BSA prewar underlevers, Giffard rifle and Giffard pistol. 10 boxed Webley pistols, a boxed pair of Abbas Majors.

Didn't interest me much either B J

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Only a Mil Patt, 7 Webley Service rifles, 10 BSA prewar underlevers, Giffard rifle and Giffard pistol. 10 boxed Webley pistols, a boxed pair of Abbas Majors.

Didn't interest me much either B J
    That doesn't sound like the stand I was told it was on. I noticed a boxed pair of Abbas majors and a Giffard pistol on a very interesting stand but I was told that the BSA military was on the long stand at the end of the tent
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    That doesn't sound like the stand I was told it was on. I noticed a boxed pair of Abbas majors and a Giffard pistol on a very interesting stand but I was told that the BSA military was on the long stand at the end of the tent
    If it had teeth....

It was behind the pistols in a floor standing rack, but fear not, it should be at KP on one of his 7 tables