Ok, I'm not totally settled on this yet, just mulling it over. I'm considering selling the 2 guns I own to fund one better gun. Or rather more suitable gun. Let me elaborate.....
I sold a few of the guns I had ( all Chinese) to fund a PCP. I bought a hatsan at44 tactical in .22 calibre, because I liked the features for the money, and I got a reasonable deal. I kept my smk xs19 .177 Springer also. At the time, I only shot at home in the garden, so the 22 Vs 177 thing wasnt a huge issue. Since then, I've been down to Atherton indoor range a few times and me and a pal are making it a regular thing at least once a month, and what I've found I enjoy are a) trying to punch really small groups and b) pushing further out on the 75yard range hitting spinners etc. So....... Ideally I want a 177 PCP, and ideally from a list of HW, Air arms, FX, BSA or one of the other big boys. Multishot preferable as I don't want to rule out hunting in the future, but isn't immediately planned. What I want to know is how much would I reasonably expect to get from a hatsan at44 tactical with scope and silencer, and a smk xs19 with scope, silencer, Welsh willy kit and Welsh willy trigger.
And recommendations on what to buy.

Phew..... That took a while....time for a beer !