A massive thank you to everyone for today (except Steve Edmunson) who didn't believe in me and went home to bed as he waited for 90 mins at our rendezvous and thought I had blown it (a big sorry Sedger). But all those wonderful generous people put money in and somehow i managed to get to Oaks from north London in time, inspired by the generous contributions from the HFT Fraternity that I am glad to be part of and some from that other world I'm in.

I had great company to shoot with and super shooting to the winners, well carried Simmo imagine what you could have done without a passenger like Chilli.

I have also to collect some more money for exceeding 50 over the next couple of events from those that thought their money safe.

And of course all the guys that set the course and do all the graft to make it happen. This is to just try and show our appreciation to some wonderful people that give of their hearts to support others affected by this awful and devastating disease. Thank you Cancervive for what you do for s so many and I hope I havent caused you nightmares by taking my top off.