Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAR Facebook days numbered

BAR Facebook days numbered

Was appalled to read this on the BAR Facebook page.

For a picture of a Relum Tornado?

I detest Facebook and its founder.

It's about time people stopped using it.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I don't believe it's compulsory?
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    The Facebook moderators - such as they are - are arbitrary, have a definite political agenda and are completely unaccountable.
    I keep a profile because it is handy for keeping in touch with friends. Other than that it is a vile operation I would quite like to see die off.
    Good deals with these members

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    i don't believe it's compulsory?

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :d
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Never said it was.

That's why I recommended people to stop using it.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

Everyone knows you can't sell guns on Facebook so tough sh1t if they get page shutdown

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1979 View Post
    Everyone knows you can't sell guns on Facebook so tough sh1t if they get page shutdown
    Are firearm sales allowed on Facebook?

The purchase, sale or trade of firearms, ammunition and explosives between private individuals isn't allowed on Facebook. Please refer to thishelp center articlefor a list of items covered by this policy.

Firearm shops and online retailers are allowed to engage in commercial activity involving firearms and ammunition on Facebook (ex: offering a gun for sale) as long as all applicable laws and regulations are followed.

Keep in mind that posts about firearms in general are allowed on Facebook. This includes discussions about sales in stores or by online retailers, posts advocating for changes to firearm regulation or anything else that follows Facebook'sCommunity StandardsandTerms.

Last I heard was blackpool airguns was an RFD

I agree ... facebook is the spawn of the devil !!!!!

If it was closed over a picture simple appeal we had a problem on bullpup mad when some Libyan listed fire arms pistols for sale (in his country ) they closed the group. We looked at the group removed his posts and made clear there was to be no sales 2-3 days later the group was reinstated. If someone's banned from here do you protest by not using the forum ???? I personally think removing sales was a good idea on Facebook as it couldn't be regulated under age people could buy off there with ease scams were rife as advertising goes on there they can still have a shop group just not advertise there guns scopes ect are ok and there not the only shop what's been told this

It is I thought I was free from the ex wife of years ago what happens the evil cow tracked me down by it, I had to get a court order to put an end to the sodding stalking by her one fit lady but by god totally totally mental.

From what I've read it wasn't a sales post that was removed by Facebook, so are Facebook now removing anything shooting related at random

Or has someone got it in for BAR and are reporting said posts
    Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.

Doubt it's a vendetta by Facebook maybe someone with a grudge as reported the picture which then Facebook as to close the page group to follow up the report pictures of guns are on are group it's full of them and hunting pics but was reinstated I'd say some ones upset and reported it been childish the Internet is full of people trying to destroy businesses by the Internet just check out the airtech thread

I agree though Facebook is a pain in the arse I only go on if problems arise my good freind mick Garvey runs the group which he enjoys each to there own tho

Interesting article on facebook.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39947942

and facebook is vile because,,,,? you dont like the people on the internet ???

I don't think is was just because of the photo. The text made the Relum Tornado sound like an anti-tank gun. Can't we have humour nowadays?