Thread: Springer call to arms

Springer call to arms

Come on guys, having stood up and said what was being said in private about no springer class in the British Air Rifle Championships on the 9th July. The organisers heard the cry and put their hands in their pockets to make a boinging and 22 class for us. Then of course the ballet boys assumed that there aren't any springer shooters capable of beating them. So again, its going to cost me a heck of a lot because I have to feed Nick Byrne if a 22 wins.
    at the moment there are no other boinger class booked in, Don't go fluffy and bottle out guys.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Thank you Rex for that "call to arms" - at the moment you are indeed the only person who has sent in their entry for the Springer Class at the British Air Rifle Championships, and as one of the organisers of the competition I'm just as keen as you are to see more recoil rifle shooters join in the fun - so come along all you springer shooters out there! Just download the ENTRY FORM, fill it in and send it off - simples!

We've got a cracking trophy lined up for the winner of the Springer/.22 Class, and it would be really great to see a good number of shooters vying to win it.

With regard to our little wager on the side, how about this suggestion? Instead of the looser (that'll be you by the way, Rex) buying the winner (i.e. Nick) dinner, why not put £20 into the Cancervive Charity coffers - I think it would be far better to invest your money in that way, rather than it add another couple of inches to my already substantial waistline

Besides, I'm not entirely certain that your unique and sometimes "interesting" choice of attire would be accepted at my favourite restaurant
    Last edited by fastnick; 30-05-2017 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fastnick View Post
    Thank you Rex for that "call to arms" - at the moment you are indeed the only person who has sent in their entry for the Springer Class at the British Air Rifle Championships, and as one of the organisers of the competition I'm just as keen as you are to see more recoil rifle shooters join in the fun - so come along all you springer shooters out there! Just download the ENTRY FORM, fill it in and send it off - simples!

We've got a cracking trophy lined up for the winner of the Springer/.22 Class, and it would be really great to see a good number of shooters vying to win it.

With regard to our little wager on the side, how about this suggestion? Instead of the looser (that'll be you by the way, Rex) buying the winner (i.e. Nick) dinner, why not put £20 into the Cancervive Charity coffers - I think it would be far better to invest your money in that way, rather than it add another couple of inches to my already substantial waistline

Besides, I'm not entirely certain that your unique and sometimes "interesting" choice of attire would be accepted at my favourite restaurant
    you have made two massive assumptions mate. one is that you would win and the other that I can only eat £20 worth of grub in a sitting. Ask Ian Bainbridge and he will confirm that I am not known for holding back when it comes to calories. But of course as you know the Cancervive charity are worthy of the donation that you will have to give. so accepted.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    you have made two massive assumptions mate. one is that you would win and the other that I can only eat £20 worth of grub in a sitting. Ask Ian Bainbridge and he will confirm that I am not known for holding back when it comes to calories. But of course as you know the Cancervive charity are worthy of the donation that you will have to give. so accepted.

How about the loser still buying the winner dinner, AND putting £20 into the Cancervive box?!!!!
    Jean
    M.A.D./AIR ARMS team. Spirit of HFT 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamGenie View Post

How about the loser still buying the winner dinner, AND putting £20 into the Cancervive box?!!!!
    Well volunteered!

Rex! You're taking Jean out to dinner - but no going on to one of your "clubs" afterwards, there's a good fellow

Quote Originally Posted by fastnick View Post
    Well volunteered!

Rex! You're taking Jean out to dinner - but no going on to one of your "clubs" afterwards, there's a good fellow
    ok Nick but I am confused regarding clubs and girls because my psychiatrist told me not to carry one, his rationale is that girls do like to be swept off their feet but they don't like it when the boot lid closes on them.