Thread: 1 piece mounts

1 piece mounts

Afternoon folks,i like reviews on richter optik scopes,there cheap as chips so ill buy 3-9x50.now then ill be using a hw95k so 1 piece mount will work best,anyways i bought a sportsmatch 1 piece mount which is on my hw99s which was 35£,but i noticed richter optik 1 piece mount for little as a tenner,anyone got any experiance with these 1 piece mounts or could recomend a solid 1 piece mount thats cheap.ta lads

The Accushot mounts from JSR are good value .

Quote Originally Posted by landymick View Post
    ok mate thanks for that ill check em out

Quote Originally Posted by landymick View Post
    av just ordered accushot 1 piece mount from ramsbottoms,also richter optic 3-9x50 see how i get on with those on my new hw95k

what is it going on. i put one on my superstar. not a good idea when you have to put the pellet in and the sight is in the way. more money spent on scope risers.
    the only thing i can find wrong is the nut on the steering wheel.

Had the richtor 3-9x50 from a friend. Never used and in the box from new.

Good scope .used it on my .22lr.

Only issue was ,look through the wrong end of the scope and see if it's full of black dust like particles . This one was. Could not see them from the right side of the scope.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Had the richtor 3-9x50 from a friend. Never used and in the box from new.

Good scope .used it on my .22lr.

Only issue was ,look through the wrong end of the scope and see if it's full of black dust like particles . This one was. Could not see them from the right side of the scope.
    scope came today richter optik 3-9x50 looks like a nice scope no dust,but funny you should say that cos i bought a 2nd hand hawke 3-9x50 and thats dusty inside,but its no big deal its useable but richter optik looks nice n sharp,deffo do for what i need it for.i also bought accuahot 1 piece mount 15£ i bought a sportsmatch 1 piece mount 35£ doesnt seem any difference between the 2,the sportsmatch has 4 alan keys and accushot 3 but thats only difference.

Quote Originally Posted by robhw97k View Post
    scope came today richter optik 3-9x50 looks like a nice scope no dust,but funny you should say that cos i bought a 2nd hand hawke 3-9x50 and thats dusty inside,but its no big deal its useable but richter optik looks nice n sharp,deffo do for what i need it for.i also bought accuahot 1 piece mount 15£ i bought a sportsmatch 1 piece mount 35£ doesnt seem any difference between the 2,the sportsmatch has 4 alan keys and accushot 3 but thats only difference.
    the Richter is a good scope. I gave it back to my mate as I got a target turret type scope.