Thread: Visionking scopes

Visionking scopes

Has any one had a chance to look through the new 4x45x 65 scope with a 35 mm main tube.if so what are the optics like and what is the minimum focus?Cheers Andy

I don't think I'd want a brick mounted above my gun, suspect it would create an "interesting" centre of gravity location... Other than that, I'm pretty sure it is as good as any decent 4-16x40.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

i know they are heavy two pounds ten ounces but someone must have looked through a visionking scope?i now know that they focus down to 20 yards but are the lens good quality?

In my experience of this sort of Chinese "mine is bigger than yours" type scopes, you generally find that while the magnification "on the box" quotes x-x, once you get halfway there the image quality drops so much as to make these magnifications unusable. You end up with a humungous lump on your gun that is only usable within a range that a scope half that size covers very comfortably, and if half decent, generally with better light transmission too.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

I had one years ago. fine in daylight but useless at night with a lamp.

Quote Originally Posted by tommahalk View Post
    Has any one had a chance to look through the new 4x45x 65 scope with a 35 mm main tube.if so what are the optics like and what is the minimum focus?Cheers Andy
    If you are after a wide zoom range scope, then have a look at the C-More 3X30X56, a true 10X design which is now Nikko Sterling owned. The optics are very very sharp and bright right up to the 24X mark and relatively compact for the zoom range. Incredible scopes.

A.G

TAC Vector Optics Marksman is a better choice. got the larger 6-25x, great glass.

the big 65 mm lens sounded good and you would expect a very bright veiw .also thought the 48 magnification would be good for rangefinding?