Thread: Black Box Pallets Diabolo, 0.22 and 0.177 cal.

Black Box Pallets Diabolo, 0.22 and 0.177 cal.

I've got a few boxes of the above in the spare bedroom, the 0.22 cal ones have been in my posession for maybe thirty years or so, and they date back to when a FWB Sport was my main Hunting Rifle. I've got full boxes of both cals. Are they worth anything these day as I'm reluctant to use them myself if they are likely to be of collectable interest to someone. The boxes are the same size, the 0.22 cal marked box hold 250 pellets, the 0.177 cal marked box 500 pellets. Measured Weights are 13.49 and 7.85 gn respectively.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

Pallets

Hello Vic , great pellets/ pallets black box made in Denmark I think, I used them throughout the 80's with great results in the BSF , I'm sure someone else was marketing them with the name Zero stensiled across the box in bright yellow, I would have thought they are collectible by now.
    Rgds kev

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post
    I've got a few boxes of the above in the spare bedroom, the 0.22 cal ones have been in my posession for maybe thirty years or so, and they date back to when a FWB Sport was my main Hunting Rifle. I've got full boxes of both cals. Are they worth anything these day as I'm reluctant to use them myself if they are likely to be of collectable interest to someone. The boxes are the same size, the 0.22 cal marked box hold 250 pellets, the 0.177 cal marked box 500 pellets. Measured Weights are 13.49 and 7.85 gn respectively.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

Keep searching that spare room Vic,

You will soon have enough bits to fill a 6ft table in 20 days time