Thread: Buxted HFT Summer Open Round 2 - Results

Buxted HFT Summer Open Round 2 - Results

Today was another great turnout with competitors coming from near and far to partake in today's course.

Today's scores are;

Open Class
    Roger Dibbens 58
    Kevin Hills 57
    Justin Rayner 56
    Adam Longhurst 55
    Bob Pattenden 55
    Jon Newton-May 54
    Kevin Wickson 54
    Phil Jacobs 54
    Tony Archer 53
    Chris Silcock 53
    Aaron Friend 53
    Andy Simpson 53
    Mike Burgess 52
    Howard Kalisch 50
    Ewan Hobbs 50
    Spencer Bailey 49
    Gary Morrison 49
    Dave Pickett 48
    Nigel Buchan 47
    Vince Guy 47
    Stewart Elstone 46
    Carla Chambers 46
    Paul Wilson 41
    Paul Bradford 37
    Steve Micklethwaite 37
    Gordon Scott 35

Recoiling class
    Kim Lum 51
    Rex Bennett 42
    Trevor Palmer 39

Junior Class
    Abi Maw 52
    Wes Micklethwaite 43
    Eran Jolley 30

See you tomorrow at Meon Valley for the Bowman Classic or next Sunday's SIHFT @ The Oaks

Cheers

Justin
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock

Cheers Hobbits, great shoot with great company.

Cheers Rex and Ewan for shooting with me.

See you all soon.
    Air Arms TX200

Cheers buxted enjoyed that makes a change from working on a Saturday. Cheers Andy and Bob for the company. And top Bombing Roger 😉

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Well done to all the class winners - especially to the one-n-only Swallows boinger (KL). Top shooting.

Caught out by range traps I invented myself.

Hate that larger than life rat

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

As our lad Gabriel decided to have a duvet day I got to shoot alongside the springer brigade, that being Kim & Rex , very enjoyable & have now decided a TX is on the cards.

Great scores by both of em & made a nice change to have a threesome, Rex I mean that in the loosest sense possible btw .

Thanks setters as I know these guys didn't get in till late Friday night so we could have some fun. Much appreciated guys.

Atb

Thanks for such great hospitality guys and loved shooting with Kim an Ewan as they were great company and didnt gloat too much about me stitching myself up on the zero Doesnt detract from Kims great boinger score and really really appreciated Andy and Justin going out of their way to help me get zeroed. transformed my shoot on sunday as I was on for a good one but as I had sat on a fallen tree which broke and dumped me upside down in the bushes and all my pellets came out. I was 3 points down, 6 targets to go and 2 pellets left. I dropped another 3 points using random donated pellets lol
    its all about being able to enjoy being beat with good humour or is that masochistic which is enjoying being beaten.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    Thanks for such great hospitality guys and loved shooting with Kim an Ewan as they were great company and didnt gloat too much about me stitching myself up on the zero Doesnt detract from Kims great boinger score and really really appreciated Andy and Justin going out of their way to help me get zeroed. transformed my shoot on sunday as I was on for a good one but as I had sat on a fallen tree which broke and dumped me upside down in the bushes and all my pellets came out. I was 3 points down, 6 targets to go and 2 pellets left. I dropped another 3 points using random donated pellets lol
    its all about being able to enjoy being beat with good humour or is that masochistic which is enjoying being beaten.

Cheers Rex Ewan for shooting with me, was an education
    Air Arms TX200

Great shooting Roger 👍