Thread: Help for a friend's 586

Help for a friend's 586

Hi everyone my friend has the Umarex Smith & wesson revolver and I am trying to help him track down the broken part. It is the piercer for the co2 bulb (which I guess is puncture body complete unit, PW251 Chambers list at £14). it has a lump out of it. Chambers and Silco show an exploded diagram but I can't upload it here for some reason.

Has anyone experience stripping these down please, or know how much to expect a gunshop to charge?

Many thanks

Andy

Hi Andy

Chambers sell the individual item, it is the Piercing Pin part number PW236 and is in the parts listing below the diagram. Unfortunately they are out of stock

Hi not that difficult to take apart as long as you are carful and have a small amount of knowlege, I had mine apart when the CO2 transfer port disapeared inside the gun and Im as ham fisted as its possible to be

Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro

Thanks guys I'll pass this on.