Thread: Hw35ls

Hw35ls

I came across a picture of the HW35LS on another forum & noticed it sported the newer type barrel & later sights.

It turns out the chap ordered a Thumbhole HW35 with carbine barrel, what he got was a HW35 carbine with the seventies / eighties Thumbhole stock.This was in 1998.So HW must have had a stock stashed away.

It has HW35K stamped on the breach with the later "C" for cal & does not appear to have the safety warning on the trigger block.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Very interesting. Sounds sufficiently factory 'bits-a' to be a Kosher made HW35(K), and sufficiently different to all others to be a 'must have' addition for our I.J.'s somewhat extensive (read compulsive ) collection of HW35 variants?

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Very interesting. Sounds sufficiently factory 'bits-a' to be a Kosher made HW35(K), and sufficiently different to all others to be a 'must have' addition for our I.J.'s somewhat extensive (read compulsive ) collection of HW35 variants?
    Do you mean one of these? http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=6&o=45
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    LOL. Stock-wise, yep, think that is exactly what the OP meant. You am de Man.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

LOL. Stock-wise, yep, think that is exactly what the OP meant. You am de Man.
    Carbine barrel smarrel. Ive enough actions to mix and match any of the 3 barrel lengths (K, 19" and 22"), three finishes (blued, flat black and nickel - I aint got a gold one.) and three safety patterns (non, one and two holes). Oh the joys of the HW35.

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post

Carbine barrel smarrel. Ive enough actions to mix and match any of the 3 barrel lengths (K, 19" and 22"), three finishes (blued, flat black and nickel - I aint got a gold one.) and three safety patterns (non, one and two holes). Oh the joys of the HW35.
    Show off !!!

Show off !!!
    Yes ... and?

Im not ashamed to say I have a soft spot for the HW35 (no, it doesn't involve quick sand) that I reserve for Wobblys and Relums.