Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: UK Chinese Airgunforum's Oddballs at Quigley Hollow

How's our Hollow looking now, Mick?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    How's our Hollow looking now, Mick?
    It looks very much like a Boinger Bash but with lots of added on side shoots and competitions, Tone.

Ah well I better go and repaint the targets now.

All the best Mick

Bet it looks awesome!

How many people are expected-ish?

It's gonna be SCORCHIO for the next few days, so I bet the shelter afforded by the tunnel will be most welcome, too.

Have yourselves a fantastic day down there and see you tomorrow (late morning).
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

How has today been for you peeps?

Been? Been? Blimey, with the sun still shining ever so brightly for a while yet and the warm conditions, you'll still be letting those guns stretch their legs, I guess?

And a tad warmer tomorrow!

Great day Tone. The hot weather made the haven of the tunnel and its' shade very welcome. The competition was good, a mix of target and HFT I guess. All in all a good day. Hope you enjoy it tomorrow

Sounds great, Mark, and looking forward to tomorrow.

Are you staying over?

Cheers,

Tone.

Tony, unfortunately Father's day has meant all the jobs I managed to wriggle out of today are saved for tomorrow��. I enjoyed my day today though and it was good to catch up with uncle Mick and H2O, as well as meeting the UKAF guys

That's a shame, Mark, as I was looking forward to seeing you again, but fully understand.

September Bash, then?

Just trying to get the rabble here organised for their Ikea drop-off and myself onward to QH.

Departure approx 1 hour.

See you soon, folks.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Just trying to get the rabble here organised for their Ikea drop-off and myself onward to QH.

Departure approx 1 hour.

See you soon, folks.
    Yaaaay, pleased it came off for you mate
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Great to meet you Tone, along with the other Boingermen that made the trip over, the Hollow is now back to how you know it

And great to meet your good self, your good lady, Shirley, and all the other nice folk.

The Hollow looked as enchanting as ever and, boy, was it HOT?

Mark had already mentioned the refuge afforded by The Tunnel and, yes, with the super-baking conditions, it was invaluable.

My only regret is that I had so little time there to fully chillax and get into it, due to late arrival and early departure.

But everyone looked like they were having a great time.

Oh, and......the ice cream van! Just five minutes after my arrival, this oasis on wheels turned up in our little field, its happy melody most welcome, as were the delights on board. Perfect timing and lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Yaaaay, pleased it came off for you mate
    Cheers matey and I hope your weekend was most enjoyable and successful, too.

I hope you all had a good time, and good shooting.

Tone - Did you shoot the course yourself? Or was it more of a meet and greet?

Definitely more of a meet and greet, Phil, mainly due to lack of time. Scuppered by my late arrival, courtesy of the ball and chain and bin lids.

The course looked great, and Mick offered up the use of one his guns, but it wasn't to be.

Plus, to be fair, I was more than happy to wimp out and stay in the shade afforded by the tunnel.