Thread: Anschutz 1913 system gemini 22lr rifle valuation help please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm just waiting for pictures of the original wood stock. As soon as they come though I'll upload them. Next job is to accurately price everything up. It's all got to go, there is even a shooting jacket, spotting scope and stand in fact just about everything you would need. I think it's probably best to put the gun in the original stock with one set of sights and sell everything else separately. I will more than likely be asking for more help in valuing all the bits when I have it all together. I will then take good pictures of everything. thanks for your help so far.
    Remember, it is the strongest character that God gives the most challenges.

Right, I'm getting closer to the owner bringing all the kit round to my place as I have agreed to try and sell it for him. There has been a misunderstanding though, the gun was apparently a barrelled action (1913) bought for this particular Gemini stock so there is no original wooden stock as I mistakingly said above, the confusion arose as there are two different rear stocks as you can see in the pictures. I will be selling the rifle as pictured with the second rear stock section included and the sights which are fitted to the gun in the pictures also the multi adjustable butt hook pictured fitted. The sights in the case and the rest of the kit which consists of a jacket ( I will state the make, size and condition as soon as I have it here ) spotting scope and Freelander stand (again, make of scope condition etc as soon as I have it here) a glove and Champion shooting glasses. I could use a bit more help please in pricing the gun as described above with the sights and second rear stock section including bipod shown in pictures fitted to forend. Once I have a firm fair price in mind I will advertise it in the sales section. Please assume the bore is a good one as I've been told it is, the owner just cannot shoot a 50 mtr test group to prove this right now due to his unfortunate personal circumstances but in the unlikely event that it is at fault I will refund whatever the new owner has paid. What should I ask for this ? Thanks.
    Last edited by vbull; 13-06-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Doesn't look like 1903 to me and I would be very surprised if it was. Did you mean 1913?

Rutty

Typo, meant 1913, thanks for pointing that out