Thread: 3 barrel webley service set .25 matching and un-numbered barrels boxed £1050

3 barrel webley service set .25 matching and un-numbered barrels boxed £1050

Webley mk2 service, .25 cal barrel and action serial matching, with .22 barrel and .177 barrel, has had a new breech seal fitted at some point and bolt does not go all the way down. Condition wise has quite a bit of the original bluing on both the action and .25 and .22 barrels the .177 has a nice patina to it. Both the .22 and .177 barrels do not have serial numbers on them meaning they were bought from the factory blank as spares and the gun was bought as a .25 from the factory, cocks and shoots as it should. Stock has a few dings on it but nothing major, it has at some point in its life had a Perspex spacer fitted between the end of the stock and butt plate, looks to have been done a while ago the way the Perspex has gone yellow. It comes in a mk2 service box which the base is in very good condition with the divider but the lid has the ends missing although one is present and it could be restored.

Overall a nice 3 barrel mk2 service in .25 matching with .177 and .22 un numbered barrels in a half decent box!

Pictures here:
    http://s621.photobucket.com/user/guy...%203%20BARRELS
    £1050 posted paypal +4% or bank transfer

I will also be selling these over the next few days!
    http://s621.photobucket.com/user/guy...cedbd.jpg.html

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Guy,

Imho, that is a good price for a three barrelled Service in that condition, and the others in your second link that you will be hoping to sell on, soon, all look to me, to be good to go, too (glad I've got mine already, otherwise I may be beating a path to your door as we cyber-speak, lol ) ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

rifle

Nice collection Guy, You never cease to amaze us all, Some ones going to get some bargains and a big smile on their face. Col.

Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    Nice collection Guy, You never cease to amaze us all, Some ones going to get some bargains and a big smile on their face. Col.
    Cheers Colin, got a military patten to join that list as well!!

3 barrel set now sold will be listing the others later today

Rifle

Guy
    Do you have a series one for sale if so how much please

Bloody hell Guy, after so many fantastic deals with better than described rifles from you in the past, you are going to bankrupt me.....I can't look at your offers no more - or maybe just a quick look now and again?

Good luck with the sales, guy comes highly recommended and is totally trustworthy....

All the best....

Quote Originally Posted by SRV1 View Post
    Bloody hell Guy, after so many fantastic deals with better than described rifles from you in the past, you are going to bankrupt me.....I can't look at your offers no more - or maybe just a quick look now and again?

Good luck with the sales, guy comes highly recommended and is totally trustworthy....

All the best....

Indeed, Guy is a very genuine chap and his descriptions are very accurate,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Indeed, Guy is a very genuine chap and his descriptions are very accurate,,,,
    Agreed.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.