Thread: Another from my small collection - A very Nice Airsporter Mk1

Another from my small collection - A very Nice Airsporter Mk1

SOLD, THANKYOU.

Having sold my two beautiful Mk 2 Airsporters in double quick time, I am now offering another from my small collection, this time a very nice Mk1 in the man's calibre.

This is a good honest gun in very good condition.

Bluing is good and the etching is still clearly visible. Stock is also very good.

Like all of my guns, it is a shooter, but very well looked after. It has hit the famous Springer Bash Quigley Bucket on more than one occasion!

I am asking just £275 for this beauty.

I will not post guns of this value/rarity, so please do not ask. I will however deliver/meet in person within 50 miles of Manchester. (I will expect a small deposit to be paid up front to at least cover my fuel costs.)

I firmly believe in following the forum guidelines, so first to post unequivocally on thread that they will take them, gets them. (By all means pm if you are shy, but if someone else posts on thread in the meantime, they will get first refusal.)

Pictures below. If you don't have a Dropbox account, just scroll to the bottom of the login screen and click "No thanks, continue to view".

Picture 1
    Picture 2
    Picture 3
    Picture 4
    Picture 5
    Picture 6
    Picture 7
    Picture 8
    Last edited by Airsporter1st; 13-06-2017 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Added delivery option.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Daily bump.

This is a nice gun - not to be missed.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Me please Paul subject to our discussions via pm.
    Steve

I've had Good deals & great info from many in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by stevegv8 View Post
    Me please Paul subject to our discussions via pm.
    Sold to Steve, subject to payment, thanks.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.

Payment received, thankyou very much.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.