Quote Originally Posted by Roger Dibbens View Post
Cheers Oakies and yep there's nothing like seeing your son/daughter enjoying it or making a great shot! We started in the field and Daisy was moaning a bit about being tired, then she got the free stander - different child from that point onwards!
That is a huge confidence booster Roger, loved to have seen her face when that dropped ;-), it gets the kids off those pesky consoles & into the fresh air for a change.....all good in my book.
My lad got pipped by 1 point by Wes, well done matey, but he was still smiling with his 42, seems to be staying above the 40 mark now & gaining confidence with every comp.

Great day it was too, my was back playing up a little (completely gone today tiling a floor) but can't blame that on my naff shooting when it mattered, the dreaded wind probably cost me 5 points on the Oaky Hill, really hard to read the wind up there but a good challenge.

Well done to everyone with some very close high scores, organisers & setters.........thanks for a safe shoot once more.
Looking forward to the next battle

Atb