Thread: Lgu/lgv trigger for walther century

CLOGGER is offline Ex proud Yorkshireman, Now soft southern shandy drinker

Lgu/lgv trigger for walther century

Does anyone know if it's worth upgrading to the LGU/LGV trigger on the Walther Century?
    The trigger on my Century is the only thing that lets it down - not able to get it light enough for my taste. Otherwise this rifle which I picked up from our good man Tinbum at the last Bash (thanks Nick) is knocking out some pretty tight groups when I can get my bit right.
    If it is worthwhile, where can I get one from, either here or Europe? Any suppliers you can suggest or ways to improve the current trigger?

All the best, Clogger

It used to be available from Germany, but the popular retailer there, used by several members on here, no longer seems to have it.

I have heard that the latest LGVs and LGUs coming into the UK have the plastic trigger that is supplied on these guns everywhere else.

I don't know if this is true.

But if it is, it might be that the metal trigger is now no longer produced.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by CLOGGER View Post
    Does anyone know if it's worth upgrading to the LGU/LGV trigger on the Walther Century?
    The trigger on my Century is the only thing that lets it down - not able to get it light enough for my taste. Otherwise this rifle which I picked up from our good man Tinbum at the last Bash (thanks Nick) is knocking out some pretty tight groups when I can get my bit right.
    If it is worthwhile, where can I get one from, either here or Europe? Any suppliers you can suggest or ways to improve the current trigger?

All the best, Clogger
    Hi clogger, I've put a rowan trigger on my century , but you can get the standard lgu/v trigger , if you send me your email address I'll send you some pics , i cant for the life of me figure out how to directly put pics onto forum .
    Atb mark .

Challenge HFT .177 16J | Optisan 10x44 | HW50S .22 16J | Fomei 4x32 | HW95K .177 LB 16J | Valiant 4x32 | HW80K .22 LB 26J | Valiant 4x32 | HW97K .177 16J | Schmidt & Bender 10x42

CLOGGER is offline Ex proud Yorkshireman, Now soft southern shandy drinker
    Thanks guys for the suggestions.
    It looks like I may be able to go for the Dutch retailer option, for which I'm very grateful to Jonas for adding the link.
    All the best, Clogger

FWIW, I stuck one on my Century (ordered it from Deutschland a while back).

Effectively, it turns the trigger into a copy(ish) of the Air Arms CD unit.

Das ist gut but no easier to adjust than the CD (although I've got mine just about where I want it).