Thread: Birmingham Arms Fair

Birmingham Arms Fair

Is anybody making the trip up tomorrow?

It would be good to catch up for a natter if you are, as for once I can stay longer than the 2 hours I'm usually rationed!

John

Birmingham arms fair

I will be going,I'm on the look out for a few period Parker hale bits and bobs for a couple of projects on the go.Do any members know of any good sources for older Parker Hale accessories,other than trawling the arms fair? Any information gratefully received.
    Regards,
    Sidewinder

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    I will be going,I'm on the look out for a few period Parker hale bits and bobs for a couple of projects on the go.Do any members know of any good sources for older Parker Hale accessories,other than trawling the arms fair? Any information gratefully received.
    Regards,
    Sidewinder
    THAT internet auction site is a good sauce as well as Malvern flea fair. I've also seen a few PH bits at the Brum fair before.

John

Bits & Bobs

Why not say what you want as maybe somebody on here may have them!!!!!!

Yes, what is it you're after?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Didn't even realise it was on, I could have taken along 3 mk2 airsporters I'm thinking of moving on had I found anyone on here interested in looking. Think I'll go anyway though.
    Steve

I've had Good deals & great info from many in this forum.

Birmingham arms fair

Many thanks for the info. I'm looking for period PH sling fittings i.e the eyelet fittings and sprung type hooks that secured the sling. I believe these type of fittings were often used on Bsa martini rifles and also more rarely found on pre war Bsa model D's.
    Also after a celluloid covered cleaning rod and a Parker Hale 16m for an old Webley mk3 that has its trigger block already drilled and tapped for such a sight.
    Any gentleman members got such items that they no longer require?
    Regards,
    Sidewinder

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    Many thanks for the info. I'm looking for period PH sling fittings i.e the eyelet fittings and sprung type hooks that secured the sling. I believe these type of fittings were often used on Bsa martini rifles and also more rarely found on pre war Bsa model D's.
    Also after a celluloid covered cleaning rod and a Parker Hale 16m for an old Webley mk3 that has its trigger block already drilled and tapped for such a sight.
    Any gentleman members got such items that they no longer require?
    Regards,
    Sidewinder
    Well as it happens, I do know there will be PH peep sights to fit your mk3 at Kempton on Sunday. details of this rather splendid event can be found in this very section