Quote Originally Posted by jonnyone View Post
Yes I was going to mention that to be fair the trigger on.this type 1 is very good. Im not sure if it was made that way.or has been adjusted or has simply settled in. But.one thing for sure its sweet and I'm not about to mess about with it. The type 01 rarely comes up but they are about. I've seen.two in BAR over the years and both have been quite presentable.
I once stripped down my standard 50, got sidetracked, put it all in a plastic.bag and came back to ut a couple of years after.Not one of my better plans but I.just about muddled through!!
I wasn't aware that they did plastic triggers.on Diana's- I thought that was FWB territory! Glad you got it sorted though and another old girl lives to fight another day!
As I said earlier I do think the std 50 is a handsome rifle and pips the 01 in that department but for me if I had to own just the one I think it would have to be a 01. But in the end I ended up with a std 50 and two 01s in each calibre.
Dave

Hi Dave

This is the gun although i'd already removed the trigger..

The trigger assembly stripped out of the rifle..

And with the new aluminium trigger fitted

I actually got the rifle off a memeber on here, I gave him a Bonsai tree for it!! Can't remember his username though

Cheers, John