Thread: HRPC 18th June and 60 Point Challenge Results

HRPC 18th June and 60 Point Challenge Results

What a lovely day to spend in the woods, a little hot though truth be known with not a hint of a breeze to cool things down. The drama of the day (such as it was) was the minor fire on the plinking range (caused by an airsoft smoke grenade) which must have been smouldering since last night. A couple of gallons of water sorted that out quickly enough.
    As usual we had moved some targets so it was a different course for everybody. The demon course setter had been to work as well and there were some unusual and unexpected shots so thanks to Rob for all the hard work he put in last week. I’d also like to thank Bob for a very enjoyable shoot and putting up with me jabbering on.
    Congratulations to Russ Connor for the best score on the day, 58 really was superb. Wes Mickethwaite scoring an excellent 50 and to Nick Farley for equalling the PB he set in March 2016.
    I hope everybody enjoyed the shoot as much as I did, any way on to the scores:
    Russ Connor 58
    Bob Pattenden 55
    Rob Smith 55
    Nick Farley 53
    Terry Evans 53
    Wes Micklethwaite 50
    David Powell 49
    Ivan Edminston 48
    Colin Muggeridge 48
    Adam Smith 46
    Simon Humphries 45
    Steve Micklethwaite 42
    As the 60 point challenge wasn’t achieves, despite Russ Connors mighty effort the pot will roll over to our next shoot a where it will start at £44. As always though every target was “killed” on the day so its defiantly possible. One day somebody will do it.
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Another great shoot, a nice mix of targets, thanks for the company Terry.
    Bob

Well shot Russ.

Nicely done Russ!
    Is it Sunday yet? Be the pellet. Daystate Griffin + Aztec Emerald
    DS Bluewolf, DS Mk3 177 & 22, ProSport 177.
    2x SIHFT Champ 2017 & 2019, BARC HFT Open Class 2018

Cheers , was a cracking day and its a great little shoot ... and a PB to happy days .... but jesus it was hot , i was sweating like a fat bird in a fudge factory .

Thanks to Ivan (The Terrible) for the words of encouragement lol and banter and the lads at HRPC for another bloody good course and mornings shooting .

Peace and love

Russ
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT