Thread: Morini CM84E Free Pistol

Morini CM84E Free Pistol

Hi Guys
    I have one of the above, and am considering parting with it, due to not using it, and the fact its been tough for me to shoot well with.
    Obviously its capable of Top Competition standards, but unfortunately I am not

So, the question I have for you all, is what is it worth?
    These are seemingly rare as Ive never seen one on here, gunstar, guntrader or anywhere else for sale for that matter.
    The only flaw on this superb pistol is a very small mark to the bluing at the compensator end of the barrel.
    It will come with a fully fitted case.

Quick video Link
    https://youtu.be/z96BMiKPRks

Any help appreciated.
    BSA Mercury .22, Steyr SSG69, Enfield No4 Mk1*, Schmeisser AR15 Ultramatch, 1938 Mauser KKW K98 Trainer.

Hi Sub, difficult one to price because ,as you say, they are rare in this country due to the niche market they are owned by. Due to free pistol being dropped from the olympics the market will possibly become even smaller. They are about £1600 new from Europe so maybe half of that? Good luck with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric fwb 65 View Post
    Hi Sub, difficult one to price because ,as you say, they are rare in this country due to the niche market they are owned by. Due to free pistol being dropped from the olympics the market will possibly become even smaller. They are about £1600 new from Europe so maybe half of that? Good luck with the sale.
    Thanks for the reply Eric, that kind of makes sense.
    BSA Mercury .22, Steyr SSG69, Enfield No4 Mk1*, Schmeisser AR15 Ultramatch, 1938 Mauser KKW K98 Trainer.

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Quote Originally Posted by subdvr View Post
    Thanks for the reply Eric, that kind of makes sense.
    That sounds about right,I bought mine from a clubmate for £700,but as we are mates he kindly reduced the price a bit,think he was asking £850 originally
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr