Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: There's a New Sheriff In Town !

Mornin' all! Thanks for the further messages of goodwill, you fine folks. It really means a lot.

Sorry I've not been posting messages myself much this week. Been busy fixing things, like your quote tags as up above.

tinbum has not been teasing me too badly, so that's been nice.

Craig - Thank you mate. Fingers crossed for Sarah mate.
    I really hope she recovers well, and has no more worries to follow.

ATB - Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Mornin' all! Thanks for the further messages of goodwill, you fine folks. It really means a lot.

Sorry I've not been posting messages myself much this week. Been busy fixing things, like your quote tags as up above.

tinbum has not been teasing me too badly, so that's been nice.

Craig - Thank you mate. Fingers crossed for Sarah mate.
    I really hope she recovers well, and has no more worries to follow.

ATB - Phil
    So you actually are a 2nd Dan sheep worrier then Phil.., as now you have the power of the force and your names all dressed in black, you could change it if you wanted but you dont is there some truth in the jest?
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Thanks all, for the kind words. It's been in turns funny, rewarding and sometimes downright frustrating, but absolutely no regrets.

I just wonder which poor sucker they've conn... <ahem> erm.. congratulations Phil, on your promotion to trainee biscuit taster.

Well done mate, and best of luck with your new role.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    So you actually are a 2nd Dan sheep worrier then Phil.., as now you have the power of the force and your names all dressed in black, you could change it if you wanted but you dont is there some truth in the jest?
    I had a fortune cookie tonight. It says: "To improve is to change. To be perfect is to change often".

Soon as I can work out how to do such frivolous things, you can expect a picture to appear in your profile...

Speaking of, I never did find out who added my profile picture, about three years ago... but I suspect it was...

Quote Originally Posted by Punchsteve View Post
    Thanks all, for the kind words. It's been in turns funny, rewarding and sometimes downright frustrating, but absolutely no regrets.

I just wonder which poor sucker they've conn... <ahem> erm.. congratulations Phil, on your promotion to trainee biscuit taster.

Thank you Steve.

And may I say, the biscuits you left behind will be a tough act to follow.

Did you get them from Waitrose?
    Last edited by Rickenbacker; 24-06-2017 at 11:12 PM. Reason: so little I know

Congratulations Phil.. Cant think of anyone better!
    Donald

I had a fortune cookie tonight. It says: "To improve is to change. To be perfect is to change often".

Soon as I can work out how to do such frivolous things, you can expect a picture to appear in your profile...

Speaking of, I never did find out who added my profile picture, about three years ago... but I suspect it was...

Thank you Steve.

And may I say, the biscuits you left behind will be a tough act to follow.

Did you get them from Waitrose?
    oh deah..... there has been a shift in the force., It wasn't me that felt his presents it was father Christmas., !! how can you ever trust a man dressed in a fake beard who asks you to sit on his knee its so wrong!!!!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

please don't kill me with a tray..... sith lord Rickenbacker!! would you like some peas??!

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchsteve View Post

Apologies - I totally missed this, just wanted to add my thanks to Steve for his services to the forum over the years, indeed to all former (and present) Forum 'Sheriffs' for showing me (and other's) tolerance over the years!

Good luck to Phil - don't get carried away with the 'bisquits'

atb
    ASM
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    Congratulations Phil.. Cant think of anyone better!
    Quote Originally Posted by Airsporterman View Post
    Apologies - I totally missed this, just wanted to add my thanks to Steve for his services to the forum over the years, indeed to all former (and present) Forum 'Sheriffs' for showing me (and other's) tolerance over the years!

Good luck to Phil - don't get carried away with the 'bisquits'

atb
    ASM
    Cheers Donald and Cheers Col , but sadly too late... I have already doubled in size.

Cheers Donald and Cheers Col , but sadly too late... I have already doubled in size.
    (Snigger!) Will you be needing a bigger trigger guard!?

Well, It's been a good couple of weeks now - how's it going?

Are you allowed to tell us how it happened?
    .. I'm imagining it was a bit like the new sheriff riding into Rock ridge

Atb and, good luck

All of the above.

Many thanks Steve, for all the work you have done on here most of us appreciate what mods/admin
    do to keep this forum running, Good luck Mr Rickenbacker in your new post!!!!
    atb brian