Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
Is this one of the rifles that you had previously tried with the FAPs and it didn't like them, Pauly?

How did your day at the perm go matey?

Managed to sneak a quick plink in down the garden today. I thought I really ought to get a tiny bit of standing shooting in, as I've done so little in recent times. I used the freebie Gamo Vipermax which I'd been given recently. Rather than the Air Arms Hunters that came with it, I ran some Hobbies through it and it seems to love 'em.

How are all you other lovely Boingerpeeps doing? Been getting plenty of practice, hunting or tinkering done?

BOING!!
Hi Tone, I tried the FAPs in the 77 previously, also the 95 and the 100 and none of them liked them at all.. AA Diablos work very well in both the 77 and 95 with H&N FTT working really well in the 100.
Didn't go to the perm today mate, decided to do a bit of work in the garden instead.
Pleased you got a plink in matey, "standing" I really should do much more of it, save me carrying shooting sticks around but... I don't think I'll ever be that good at it unless I put some serious practice in.
How's your Man Cave Wendy house doing ? Have you got the space now ?
Mmmm, Hobbies, never tried them, must get a tin.