Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd and 3rd September 2017 Boinger Bash And Fundraiser In Aid Of St Giles Hospice

Also Nick I have sent Grant instructions to slip something into your midday bottle of red and then package you carefully and post you parcel force 48 to the hollow

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Also Nick I have sent Grant instructions to slip something into your midday bottle of red and then package you carefully and post you parcel force 48 to the hollow

Should be there in time for November then.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    So here's the plan, when they get to that bit in the ceremony, you know the bit, if anyone here present knows of any reason.... Blah blah blah...bongo gwynn Jamie and I burst through the doors, kidnap Pauly, bundle him into moleys van and burn rubber towards the hollow problem solved
    Sounds like a good plan mate can you imagine. If I'd realised at the time she invited me that it clashed with the Bash I think I would have said I couldn't make the wedding but..... 6 days in Ireland....ain't so bad. I couldn't think of being anywhere nicer (well, except one other place) as an alternative.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post

Dave
    Pmsl

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Thank you for the update, Tone.

It must be so difficult for you all right now, but if there's anything we can do - please say.

Continued best wishes Tone, from our family to yours.

Phil.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Bless her Tone, Frankie has been been through a lot in a very short time so I guess she is bound to be 'up and down' to say the least. Hopefully she is now over the worst and at the beginning of the road to recovery. Positive vibes continuing mate and make sure you look after your own well-being too during this time.

And yep - it's 16 sleeps to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff0100 View Post
    Tony, I don't know you and haven't been to a boinger bash yet, but I just want to wish you and your family all the the best. I hope it turns out to be good news.

Thank you so much.

The new IV drug, OxyCodeine (or something like that) does seem to be suiting her better and, as yesterday went on, she made a marked improvement. Fingers crossed that this improvement has continued. Later yesterday she was also stood for a few seconds and managed a very small walk across her room. The IV may be coming off today - everything else already removed. So, hopefully we're over the worst and the focus is on recovering from the surgery and building her strength up ready for the next stage which will be dictated by the test results. Apparently one or two of these are expected today, others next week.

Thanks for the virtual Man hugs by lovely people and can't wait for the real versions!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well, what a numpty I am to say the least and nope, it's not a wind up. I can't make the Bash.

I will be Ireland for my nieces wedding between 30 Aug and 5 Sept, I booked it a few months ago and never realised it clashed, I've even spoken to some of the lads here about me going to Ireland at the beginning of September and it still didn't dawn upon me until I looked in my calender half an hour ago!!! I can't believe it, I haven't missed one yet since my first one.

Mick - any chance of moving the venue to Newbridge, Co Kildare?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki_79 View Post
    Hi Mick, I've left it to last minute as usual, but I've just sent you £40 for me + Doz. Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Looks like i will be missing from this bash too, its not a certainty but it is looking like it.

Cheers

Chippendale (with clothes on)

No Pauly? NOOOOOOOOO! This can't be happening.

Possibility of no Mel, too?

But Loki and Doz.....yay!

15 to go, peeps.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    So here's the plan, when they get to that bit in the ceremony, you know the bit, if anyone here present knows of any reason.... Blah blah blah...bongo gwynn Jamie and I burst through the doors, kidnap Pauly, bundle him into moleys van and burn rubber towards the hollow problem solved
    Burning rubber across the Irish sea will be worth watching

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Loki_79 View Post
    Hi Mick, I've left it to last minute as usual, but I've just sent you £40 for me + Doz. Cheers!
    Payment recieved Jaimie --- looking forward to seeing you and Doz again.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Burning rubber across the Irish sea will be worth watching

Pete

I'm more of a blue sky thinker than a details man mate (for blue sky thinker read drunken idiot )

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Thank you so much.

The new IV drug, OxyCodeine (or something like that) does seem to be suiting her better and, as yesterday went on, she made a marked improvement. Fingers crossed that this improvement has continued. Later yesterday she was also stood for a few seconds and managed a very small walk across her room. The IV may be coming off today - everything else already removed. So, hopefully we're over the worst and the focus is on recovering from the surgery and building her strength up ready for the next stage which will be dictated by the test results. Apparently one or two of these are expected today, others next week.

Thanks for the virtual Man hugs by lovely people and can't wait for the real versions!
    All sounds really positive bud, sending you huge virtual manhugs Tone x

I'm more of a blue sky thinker than a details man mate (for blue sky thinker read drunken idiot )
    If we can get Moley to trade the van for a DUKW we are in business

Pete
    Pete

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post

Dave
    Looking forward to November !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    If we can get Moley to trade the van for a DUKW we are in business

Pete
    Can I claim a better tax rebate on one, if so it's a goer!

Antique/vintage, tax exempt. And how do you MOT a boat

Pete
    Pete

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    No Pauly? NOOOOOOOOO! This can't be
    'Fraid so Bruv . Gutted ! But November isn't too far off and I'm hopeful for a trip North before then so maybe a drop in at Retford if timings work out ?

Still Vibing here and pleased things are going in the right direction for Frankie.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177