---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EVENT

2nd and 3rd September 2017 Boinger Bash

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

THE PRICE

£20 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

£10 for just the one day attendance.

Part of this payment is for me to insure on the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

THE VENUE

Higham Fields Farm
Higham Fields Lane,
Higham on the hill,
Nuneaton,
Warwickshire.
CV13 6ET

HOW IT WORKS

As the payment system I sorted out with our very own Mr Jim Tyler (BTDT) --- Lord of the Springs, worked so well in the past we'll do the same again this time.

1) Anybody who would like to attend simply sends a cheque for £20 or £10 made payable to M Furniss (me) to my work address above
On the back of the cheque write your username, Forum, nearest postal town and the word "camping" if doing so.

2) Alternatively you can make payment by bacs to the following account :-

Payee --------------- Mr M J FURNISS
Sort Code ---------- 09-01-28
Account Number --- 03372473

If you put your BBS username as the reference I can then add your username to the Cheque list.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

And for this event we wont be having on site caterers but a gas fired bbq will be available for folks to cook their own food over the weekend.

Targets will include 200 Spinners, 2 Bell targets (10mm and 20mm), 40+ silhouette targets and the 61mmX 61mm Quigley Bucket out at 75 yards.

If there are any questions please ask on this thread and I will answer them here to save repetition.

Thank you once again to Jim

All the best Mick