Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
I feel rather guilty mentioning it now, poor old Tony has much more worrying things on his plate than us.
We do appreciate your thoughts though.
As an update, mel picked up the urine and blood results earlier, it's not diabetes which it was really pointing towards.
So, unfortunately now it looks like the big c.
She's now off food, totally lethargic and down. I think we know where this is going, and quite quickly by the seems of it..BUT, I'm not giving up yet, I'll get her a scan done and if they say an op would give her a couple of years (of quality life) I will get it done.
I'm not going to post anything more about it now until there's a definite answer.
Cheers lads.
Jamie and Mel.
Absolutely no reason to feel guilty at all, Jamie. Many of us know only too well how devastating it is when our dogs are taken ill. Our special, loyal friends mean so much to us and give unconditionally. If only they could talk.

I've got everything crossed for you here that the outcome will be nowhere near as bad as feared and that she recovers so she can continue giving you lovely folk love and affection.

All the very best to you at this terrible, worrying time and I'm sure that the positive collective good vibes from the Boinger Brothers help you all.

Stay strong. xxxx