Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd and 3rd September 2017 Boinger Bash And Fundraiser In Aid Of St Giles Hospice

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Me too!

I'm picturing a Benny Hill stylee Tinners, a la Francais, tongue hanging out, artist's beret, stripy top and a nappy!
    Maybe we should bring some colouring in books for Tinners at The next Bash to keep him occupied whilst the grown ups shoot
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Ah, but you know what our Nick is like, Pauly.

He'll be there, toiling over his latest bit of colouring in by numbers, tongue hanging out and slathering everywhere. Won't have had a shot in hours.

Then, he'll put his artwork down, stand up with his Gat in his hand, down the bucket at his first attempt and then quietly go about his art again!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Ah, but you know what our Nick is like, Pauly.

He'll be there, toiling over his latest bit of colouring in by numbers, tongue hanging out and slathering everywhere. Won't have had a shot in hours.

Then, he'll put his artwork down, stand up with his Gat in his hand, down the bucket at his first attempt and then quietly go about his art again!
    To be fair, he is the only one I know to take the bucket out with a pistol

When I think about my very short time in the air gunning world, I never hit that bucket once in my first two vists no matter how hard I tried but.... In my past two (April and June) this year, I gave it many (dozens) a bashing, mainly due to plenty of good advice and guidance but particularly...lots of practice and getting to understand trajectory etc. So.....
    If there are any Newbies out there wanting to improve there shooting prowess, come along to the next Bash, you won't go wrong and you will meet the finest, most helpful people you could wish for
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Absolutely, LittlePaulyBoy.

One of the many stand-out features of The Bash is the downright friendliness and welcome that all the new attendees experience.

No Primadonnas at The Bash. Oh no. No secrets and no cliqueyness. Everyone is more than willing to dispense advice on technique, tips (like trajectory and the often prevalent windage requirements) and advice on guns, pellets, scopes, set-up, tuning etc etc. All in a mega-friendly, inclusive atmosphere that makes everyone instantly feel a part of this most unique and winning formula. Unlimited targets and variations thereof to go at, there really is something for everyone, newbie and "veteran" alike.

The most fun you can have with your clothes on and absolutely outstanding value for money for a day or weekend spent in the company of friendly enthusiasts.

Nowhere else on this planet can you get that BOINGING feeling!

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    With patter like that you should have a market stall Tony

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    With patter like that you should have a market stall Tony

Pete
    "One day, Rodney......"

Cool Stop Press.....Carl Survived the Rat Attack!

Hey Pauly; this'll please you, my cuddly little bundle of wonderfulness.

I've just been looking in in the Collectables and there's a thread there started by Carl. He'd not been on for a while following a new baby and a house move, but the great news is that he is, very much, still with us and Roland and his snaggle-toothed army didn't get to our Carl.

And The Sleepometer Says........

60 to go, peeps.

BOING!!

Trumpetier

Just noticed Dave's paid twice for the September Bash. Is he bringing a voluptuous companion I wonder.

Anyway Mate, I hope the shoulder is improving.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Hey Pauly; this'll please you, my cuddly little bundle of wonderfulness.

I've just been looking in in the Collectables and there's a thread there started by Carl. He'd not been on for a while following a new baby and a house move, but the great news is that he is, very much, still with us and Roland and his snaggle-toothed army didn't get to our Carl.
    Excellent Tone. Carl 1 Roland 0. I did have a look but I seem to remember he goes under a different username now ? He's probably a bit concerned about reprisals from the Roland clan and decided to lay low for a while. I did enjoy that epic thread.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Just noticed Dave's paid twice for the September Bash. Is he bringing a voluptuous companion I wonder.

ATB
    Gwyn
    He's put on weight Gwyn and thinks it's only fair that he should pay double

How are you feeling now Gwyn, much better I hope ?

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post

ATB
    Gwyn

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    He's put on weight Gwyn and thinks it's only fair that he should pay double

How are you feeling now Gwyn, much better I hope ?

No, Paul.

Dave's second payment is for the special piece of Medical equipment that he's been prescribed to relieve stress from his shoulder.

I told him there was no need to pay for a blow up woman to attend, but he insisted.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    What's the air pressure/b.a.r required on that particular model for a refill Mick ?
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    What's the air pressure/b.a.r required on that particular model for a refill Mick ?
    I don't know, John.

But Dave reckons she keeps going down on him --- must be the deluxe version.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    And there was me thinking you were gonna come to the bash. I could've brought a trailer and saved some postage!
    That's good thinking actually Nick. I have just ordered some bits off you and need to order more, and I need to get my Diana to you. Why didn't I think of that. Oh yeah I know it's cos I don't do camping and I have just gone and stupidly got a job where I have to work for a change, nothing like the old job was.
    Shooting Air Rifles is like being a pubic hair on a toilet seat.
    Eventually someone comes a long and P's you off.
    They usually have a PCP