Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd and 3rd September 2017 Boinger Bash And Fundraiser In Aid Of St Giles Hospice

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    You're only 'up the road' from me Pete so I'd appreciate you being on stand-by should we need reinforcements
    Of course armour piercing pellets on standby Paul

Pete
    Pete

It'll cost you a fortune in juice driving your JCB up to The Hollow, Pete!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Smaller than that Tony

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Bring some of that "special" wine along gwyn, looks like we're good for September.

Dave
    My nephew's damson is all drunk now Dave. I do have a couple of his whites though.... a pumpkin & a chilli. The chilli might be a good pre-warmer for a whisky mac.

ATG
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Glad to hear you're ok Gwyn.
    See you in September mate, and i'll be bringing a bottle or two from the southern Rhône area for us to enjoy
    I believe it will go down well
    Sounds great Graham, looking forward to it. I hope the Missus is alright Mate.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

And payments received from Slinger (Gwyn), TonyL and CraigP --- looking forward as always to seeing you chaps again.

On the fundraising front I have a local company who will hopefully be supplying a few items as raffle prizes --- I'll post more details later next week.

All the best Mick

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    And payments received from Slinger (Gwyn), TonyL and CraigP --- looking forward as always to seeing you chaps again.

On the fundraising front I have a local company who will hopefully be supplying a few items as raffle prizes --- I'll post more details later next week.

All the best Mick
    I look forward to meeting TonyL, I seem to recall seeing him post on this thread once or twice.

Well done on the raffle prizes Mick. Mmmm, tell me, there isn't an Ann Summers outlet near you is there
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I look forward to meeting TonyL, I seem to recall seeing him post on this thread once or twice.

Well done on the raffle prizes Mick. Mmmm, tell me, there isn't an Ann Summers outlet near you is there
    That reminds me......the wife says she would like a "Rabbit" this weekend

All the best Mick
    Yay! Getting more 'citing by the minute!

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Well; having lurked on here for a while now and popping in to have a look on these "Boinger Bash" threads every now and then (not too often, mind), I thought it was about time that I took the plunge and actually came along to see what all the fuss is about.

It'll be so nice to finally meet the people and put some faces to names!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Well; having lurked on here for a while now and popping in to have a look on these "Boinger Bash" threads every now and then (not too often, mind), I thought it was about time that I took the plunge and actually came along to see what all the fuss is about.

It'll be so nice to finally meet the people and put some faces to names!
    I will be sure to seek you out MrL. I'm easily recognisable: very tall, slim, jet black hair and sober
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Super.

That's exactly as I envisaged you'd look.

A friend of mine has actually met that "Tinbum" character and said that he's a rather tall chap, too.

He also said that there's a chap who goes by the name of "Trainspotter" or "Transformer" or similar, well, it started with "Trans" anyway. And he said that he seems like a rather nice chap, too?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Super.

That's exactly as I envisaged you'd look.

A friend of mine has actually met that "Tinbum" character and said that he's a rather tall chap, too.

He also said that there's a chap who goes by the name of "Trainspotter" or "Transformer" or similar, well, it started with "Trans" anyway. And he said that he seems like a rather nice chap, too?
    Brilliant

Cool Eight Weeks From Now.

And we'll all be in our little Field of Joy.

Friends reunited and new friends welcomed into the cuddly Quigley culture.

Indeedy, peeps.......56 to go!

BOING!!

All the best Mick
    Brilliant news, Mick - well done, mate.
    Hope you had a good holiday, I'll drop you line later on today about a few ideas I've had for this 'ere shoot.
    Cheers mate, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation