Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1021

Thread: 2nd and 3rd September 2017 Boinger Bash And Fundraiser In Aid Of St Giles Hospice

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    16,489
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Payment sent Mick
    I'll be there on Friday
    WAHAY!

    Nice one, Gramps.

    See you there.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. DELIVERING BOINGINGLY GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- OCTOBER 28 and 29, 2017. BOING!!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    16,489
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Depends how the baby is!!
    Baby?

    Sumfink you not told us, Rhys?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. DELIVERING BOINGINGLY GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- OCTOBER 28 and 29, 2017. BOING!!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bath
    Posts
    2,298
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Baby?

    Sumfink you not told us, Rhys?
    You not know?? Sorry forgive me Tone, missus is pregnant again, due August 11th. So with wren of 2, Rowan of 4 and a 2week old I'm not sure I'll be able to slip out!! Lol
    "its hard being a modest genius. "
    Theoben Evo .22 (at the moment) - Meopta Artemis 2000 6x42 4b, DS huntsman classic .177 - Vortex Viper 4-12x40pa BDC, BSA R10 mk2 .22 - Meopta Artemis 2000 4x32 4A.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    16,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    You're a good'un mate, thank you very much (man hug booked in).
    Hopefully I'll be there for a bit longer than three hours this time!
    Results day on Monday so I'll let you know how we get on.

    Thank you so much again, Craig
    Absolutely no worries, my friend, and it's the least I could do.

    Man hugs gratefully accepted.

    Results day will be fine matey, and will put your minds at rest.

    How is young Sarah doing now, mate?

    Beaming big hugs and kisses to all from me and the gang. xxxxxx
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. DELIVERING BOINGINGLY GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- OCTOBER 28 and 29, 2017. BOING!!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    16,489
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    You not know?? Sorry forgive me Tone, missus is pregnant again, due August 11th. So with wren of 2, Rowan of 4 and a 2week old I'm not sure I'll be able to slip out!! Lol
    Woo hoo, Rhysy Boy!

    You trying to catch me up, or what?

    Hopefully all will go smoothly, baby won't be late, mum wil cope well and you can get your ticket stamped so you can wet the new little one's head at Quigley Hollow.

    If baby was reluctant to come in time, I'm sure Uncle Mick and Aunty Shirl have a warm stable with snuggly manger spare. And, last time I viewed The Hollow at night, I'm sure there was this ever-so-bright star shining right above the stable.

    If Carlsberg did Maternity Services, they'd have Quigley Hollow written all over them!

    Congrats again, mate, and best of luck to all.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. DELIVERING BOINGINGLY GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- OCTOBER 28 and 29, 2017. BOING!!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Harrow (Middlesex)
    Posts
    3,350
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Woo hoo, Rhysy Boy!

    You trying to catch me up, or what?

    Hopefully all will go smoothly, baby won't be late, mum wil cope well and you can get your ticket stamped so you can wet the new little one's head at Quigley Hollow.

    If baby was reluctant to come in time, I'm sure Uncle Mick and Aunty Shirl have a warm stable with snuggly manger spare. And, last time I viewed The Hollow at night, I'm sure there was this ever-so-bright star shining right above the stable.

    If Carlsberg did Maternity Services, they'd have Quigley Hollow written all over them!

    Congrats again, mate, and best of luck to all.
    What a lovely scene you've painted there Tone

    Bring 'em all Rhys !!
    HW77K .22 (Approved by Tony L) and a HW100KT .22 (Due to Baldinio - cheers mate ) HW95K .22. HW90K .22 AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. Crosman Ratcatcher 2250XL .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Walsall, Midlands Uk
    Posts
    9,243
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Absolutely no worries, my friend, and it's the least I could do.

    Man hugs gratefully accepted.

    Results day will be fine matey, and will put your minds at rest.

    How is young Sarah doing now, mate?

    Beaming big hugs and kisses to all from me and the gang. xxxxxx
    She's back on her feet but still feeling the effects of that lengthy op, so she can't do a great deal - but to be honest I think we're just counting the days until we get the news, so we're not actually doing much anyway and just trying to remain positive. She's a lot better at that bit than me so I'm doing the cleaning up
    Thanks again mate, and to all who've sent messages of support, youre a good bunch
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    16,489
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    What a lovely scene you've painted there Tone

    Bring 'em all Rhys !!
    And the Three Wise Men would be?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. DELIVERING BOINGINGLY GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- OCTOBER 28 and 29, 2017. BOING!!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    16,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    She's back on her feet but still feeling the effects of that lengthy op, so she can't do a great deal - but to be honest I think we're just counting the days until we get the news, so we're not actually doing much anyway and just trying to remain positive. She's a lot better at that bit than me so I'm doing the cleaning up
    Thanks again mate, and to all who've sent messages of support, youre a good bunch
    Not many days until you get the GOOD news, Craigy, and that will perk you both up no end.

    What colour rubber gloves you wearing, matey?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. DELIVERING BOINGINGLY GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- OCTOBER 28 and 29, 2017. BOING!!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Harrow (Middlesex)
    Posts
    3,350
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And the Three Wise Men would be?
    Mmmm, that's a tough one mate definitely Captain Bongo

    I'd be wary having Rickenbacker as a Shepherd mind (hope he doesn't ban me for that)
    HW77K .22 (Approved by Tony L) and a HW100KT .22 (Due to Baldinio - cheers mate ) HW95K .22. HW90K .22 AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. Crosman Ratcatcher 2250XL .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Quigley Hollow, Nuneaton
    Posts
    9,069
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Emma has just told me that she may not be able to get the time off work (Aldi) but she is going to try and get someone to work her weekend shift and do theirs in return, another time, so hopefully all will be good.
    Well both your payments have been received Gary, so I'm looking forward to meeting you and Emma.

    If Emma can't get time off work I'll refund her payment back to you.


    Payment also received from Flyingfish and GrandadG, so looking forward to seeing you both again, Pete and Graham.




    All the best Mick

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    16,489
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Well both your payments have been received Gary, so I'm looking forward to meeting you and Emma.

    If Emma can't get time off work I'll refund her payment back to you.


    Payment also received from Flyingfish and GrandadG, so looking forward to seeing you both again, Pete and Graham.




    All the best Mick

    Yay, yay, yay and yay!

    Excellent stuff and a healthy looking list already!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. DELIVERING BOINGINGLY GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- OCTOBER 28 and 29, 2017. BOING!!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Welwyn Garden City
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And the Three Wise Men would be?
    Not me, I am an idiot
    (congrats to both of you Rhys)

    Pete
    2 catapults & a throwing stick

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    16,489
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Mmmm, that's a tough one mate definitely Captain Bongo

    I'd be wary having Rickenbacker as a Shepherd mind (hope he doesn't ban me for that)
    Lots of eligible contenders methinks, Pauly.

    As you say, The Bongomeister is a worthy candidate.

    And there's the swish, smooth, refined Gwyn.

    Three from far afield with Nick, Jamie and Grant.

    And then the Cleary Trio bearing rare, intoxicating elixirs.

    The possibilities are endless.



    Maybe not The Cult, though!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. DELIVERING BOINGINGLY GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- OCTOBER 28 and 29, 2017. BOING!!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    16,489
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    How about me? I am a legend.
    (congrats to both of you Rhys)

    Pete

    See, fixed it for you, Pete.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. DELIVERING BOINGINGLY GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- OCTOBER 28 and 29, 2017. BOING!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •