Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd and 3rd September 2017 Boinger Bash And Fundraiser In Aid Of St Giles Hospice

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Slinger, a favour por favor. Could you and shirl learn the intro to "on a hot summer's night" by meatloaf. It needs shirls lovely black Country accent to properly work. I think it would go down a treat around the fire. I'll put a score in micks collection bucket if you can pull it off. The intro that is.

Dave
    I'll not turn down a song & dance routine with Shirl, if she should be so gracious, indeed would be honoured.

But, and its a big but: I'm not allowed to sing at all at home - even in the shower. Your generous contribution to Mick's bucket would be better spent financing my silence.

Can't carry a tune in a wheelbarrow! I can declaim a bit of verse tho' if invited and we'll put a score each in Mick's bucket together.

As to Shirl's lovely Black Country accent - have you been at the port excessively? Surely it's a lovely lilting Leicestershire.

Looking forward Dave

ATB
    Gwyn
    Last edited by slinger69; 02-08-2017 at 12:44 AM.
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I'd have to see if my people could talk to their people. You know how it is with us celeb types.
    I'd heard on good authority that you were going to be on Celebrity Big Brother. How disappointed was I tonight, when it turned out to be just Barry from Eastenders... and some screaming people...

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    I'll not turn down a song & dance routine with Shirl, if she should be so gracious, indeed would be honoured.

But, and its a big but: I'm not allowed to sing at all at home - even in the shower. Your generous contribution to Mick's bucket would be better spent financing my silence.

Can't carry a tune in a wheelbarrow! I can declaim a bit of verse tho' if invited and we'll put a score each in Mick's bucket together.

As to Shirl's lovely Black Country accent - have you been at the port excessively? Surely it's a lovely lilting Leicestershire.

Looking forward Dave

ATB
    Gwyn
    It was rioja gwyn, too much unfortunately. Verity's away, you know how it is.

Anyway no singing required

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wO8toxinoc

Dave
    Smell my cheese

31 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

It was rioja gwyn, too much unfortunately. Verity's away, you know how it is.

Anyway no singing required

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wO8toxinoc

Dave
    It's only bottled sunshine Dave and it was a lovely thought anyway

Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Yay!

Should be able to get a little plinking time in tomorrow morning.

One of Sarah's friends owns a shop in town and needs a hand in the morning, so I'll be able to get some quality boingering time in whilst not encroaching on "family holiday time".

Can't wait; been missing my little toys.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yay!

Should be able to get a little plinking time in tomorrow morning.

One of Sarah's friends owns a shop in town and needs a hand in the morning, so I'll be able to get some quality boingering time in whilst not encroaching on "family holiday time".

Can't wait; been missing my little toys.

BOING!!
    While the cats away eh Tone Make the most of it mate
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Slinger, a favour por favor. Could you and shirl learn the intro to "on a hot summer's night" by meatloaf. It needs shirls lovely black Country accent to properly work. I think it would go down a treat around the fire. I'll put a score in micks collection bucket if you can pull it off. The intro that is.

Dave
    A lovely thought, I'd gladly add to the pot for that
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    While the cats away eh Tone Make the most of it mate
    And with her blessing too, Pauly!

Awesome!

BOING!!

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    A week Saturday before I can get my rifles out again. Ill 2 weeks ago, another (very early) step grandson last Saturday, moving house this Saturday. If it wasn't for the Facebook groups I would have forgotten what a rifle looks like

Pete
    Pete

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather, Pete.

Hope you're feeling much better now?

Sounds like you've also had plenty going on and about to occur, too. Hope the house move goes smoothly and, before too long, you'll be all nicely settled and able to get boinging along.

All the very best,

BOINGIO!!

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Cheers Tony.
    The little lad has given us some worries weighing in at 2lb 8oz. Seems to be doing well now.
    Looking forward to the move. Strangely enough so is Debbie
    Pete
    Last edited by flyingfish; 03-08-2017 at 05:13 AM.
    Pete

Very best of wishes to you all, Pete.

All will be good.

30 sleeps to go, peeps!

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Cheers Tony.
    The little lad has given us some worries weighing in at 2lb 8oz. Seems to be doing well now.
    Looking forward to the move. Strangely enough so is Debbie
    Pete
    Wow ! That's a tiny little mite Pete but they work miracles on newborns these days so I'm sure he will grow into a strong strapping lad All the best with the move mate.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And with her blessing too, Pauly!

Awesome!

BOING!!
    Be careful Bruv, she's after something