Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd and 3rd September 2017 Boinger Bash And Fundraiser In Aid Of St Giles Hospice

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Many Happy Returns Nick, now go out and buy a Gun to celebrate !
    “An airgun or two”………

Happy Birthday, Nick.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Hi Tone, I've not been on the BBS the last few days and today, on the phone, Baldinio told me about the this terrible situation that Frankie and your family are experiencing.
    I'm sending you my best wishes for a positive outcome and I hope she responds well to any treatment that nay be necessary.
    A' the very Best'
    Graeme

Thank you, Graeme.

20 sleeps to go, peeps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    All the best for Frankie tomorrow mate

Pete
    Pete

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    All the best for Frankie tomorrow mate

Pete

Yes, totally! You will have a million and one things to do and worry about, but please let us know cos we're all rooting for you!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Thank you my good people.

Will report back with news later.

Bash

Payment send signed for T20. Hope you get this one!!. See you lovely folks on the the 2nd. Mach 1.5

Payment sent and looking forward to meeting up.

My best wishes to Tony and Frankie for a speedy recovery.

See you soon and BOING!!!

T20/Mick - left you a voice message mate, I'll give you a bell tomorrow.

Ta very much, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

My very good friends of Quigley Hollow.

Firstly, thank you for all your kind messages and well wishes. I've just got back from the hospital and I'm knackered and can't properly and fully reply to each message. Sorry. But I post here so that you can all see and I don't have to repeat myself a gazillion times.

But each and every one of your kind messages is well received and appreciated.

Firstly, a little back-track to Saturday.....One of the GPs from our practice lives across the road. Sarah nipped across on Saturday to check that he had heard about last week's developments. He said he had and that the doctors always meet to discuss cancer cases. Sarah mentioned how huge the tumour looked on the Ultrasound scan and he confirmed that it is 21cm long....over 8" and that he can't understand how they and other medical parties had missed it, despite Sarah pleading with them for ages about her health and the shape of this tiny 14 year old's swollen abdomen!!!!

Anyway......we arrived at the hospital late morning today. Various interviews etc were conducted and Frankie went into theatre around 2.15. They were confident from the various scans that they had studied that it would be straightforward. She came round around 5.45. They said the operation went very well with no complications. All the offending mass successfully removed, including the ovary that it had taken over / mutated. The surgeon's Registrar than informed us that this bastard lump weighed 3.04 or 3.40kg (she couldn't quite remember which way round it was). Now that's friggin' huge! No wonder she has been in such bad health for so long with this bloody thing feeding off her. She's a tiny, skinny 14 year old who last week weighed 45kg (including the offending/offensive lump). Mind numbing as to how many health care "professionals" didn't see this!

Anyways, operation a complete success. Frankie seems relatively comfortable. She has an epidural wired in which, I'm sure, is taking the worst of it off. As you'd expect, totally knackered, but it's been a long day, she's been knocked out, had a major operation and the last few days have been an absolute whirlwind of fast paced developments and many lows.

They're still awaiting some of the blood test results for various cancer markers to come back. And the bastard twatting lump is at the laboratory for investigation. Due to the nature of the lump, there could be a few scenarios. The preferred one would be that it is a germ cell. If it is, and considering the fact that it was successfully removed intact, we should be in the clear. If it's malignant, we'll see. But, again, as it was successfully removed and all other areas seemed fine, we might be okay. So, it all depends on those bloods and test results of that piece of crap lump.

Thanks again, my lovely peeps. Love you all. xxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Payment send signed for T20. Hope you get this one!!. See you lovely folks on the the 2nd. Mach 1.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Martynt View Post
    Payment sent and looking forward to meeting up.

My best wishes to Tony and Frankie for a speedy recovery.

See you soon and BOING!!!
    Welcome back to The Boing, boys, and thank you for the well wishes.

Taking into account my last post, maybe I can be allowed a (fingers crossed) BOING!!!!!!

Tony, Sounds very positive. Wish all of you the best,

David
    x

Just to let you know that I deposited for the day of fun on Sunday 3rd. Hopefully you will have the money by now.

Looking forward to it

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Very encouraging news Tony, goes without saying that all the Community are with you and wish you well especially Frankie !

To the future my Friend !

John.
    “An airgun or two”………