Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd and 3rd September 2017 Boinger Bash And Fundraiser In Aid Of St Giles Hospice

Hmm, we may be very late attending, I've just had the hospital say they want to take my blood out on the Friday afternoon, that's an extra 100+ mile round trip the opposite direction to the bash.
    Also Ginny has suddenly gone down hill, obviously dogs can't tell you what is wrong, but it looks like diabetes, vets should know more later, if she's not well enough to travel....
    But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Bad news Jamie, I hope she feels better soon
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Bad news Jamie, I hope she feels better soon
    Cheers Nick, as we all know it's the price we have to pay for their company, apparently if there's not too much damage they can be well maintained on daily injections these days. That will be a better outcome than some other possibles mentioned.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Hmm, we may be very late attending, I've just had the hospital say they want to take my blood out on the Friday afternoon, that's an extra 100+ mile round trip the opposite direction to the bash.
    Also Ginny has suddenly gone down hill, obviously dogs can't tell you what is wrong, but it looks like diabetes, vets should know more later, if she's not well enough to travel....
    Poor Ginny, I hope she picks up. Poor you too Jamie, I hope you're both up and running to get to the Bash.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Hope you are both fine Jamie

Pete
    Pete

Hi Jamie sorry to hear Ginny is not too well, hope she's on the mend soon bud. Hope you can make the bash too can't have Paul, Nick and you guys absent. Who would put me to bed/into the recovery position when I pass out lol

X

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    So, so sorry to hear about Ginny, Jamie. Devastating when our beloved and loyal companions are taken ill. Fingers crossed for the most positive outcome for you folk.

Here's beaming positive, healing thoughts right at you.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Sorry to hear about Ginny Jamie, fingers crossed.

Dave and Verity
    Smell my cheese

Thanks everyone! Still not heard back from the vets yet, she seems happy enough at the moment led here, strange thing is that fallow is the one acting odd, she knows something is up.

Here's hoping Ginny has a quick recovery Jamie & Mel + good wishes for the blood boost & subsequent journey.

Careful though, you don't want too much blood in your alchohol stream.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Sorry to hear of your problems Jamie and hope it all goes well for you and yours.

Hope Ginny, s ok mate, fingers crossed.

I feel rather guilty mentioning it now, poor old Tony has much more worrying things on his plate than us.
    We do appreciate your thoughts though.
    As an update, mel picked up the urine and blood results earlier, it's not diabetes which it was really pointing towards.
    So, unfortunately now it looks like the big c.
    She's now off food, totally lethargic and down. I think we know where this is going, and quite quickly by the seems of it..BUT, I'm not giving up yet, I'll get her a scan done and if they say an op would give her a couple of years (of quality life) I will get it done.
    I'm not going to post anything more about it now until there's a definite answer.
    Cheers lads.
    Jamie and Mel.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Tough call!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

T20

Mick, can you convert my 20 quid Bash tokens to 20 quid for St Luke's Hospice Charity Shoot Out please if it's not too much hassle for you and I'll send another 20 for November.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177