Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd and 3rd September 2017 Boinger Bash And Fundraiser In Aid Of St Giles Hospice

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Alls well thanks matey, flight and onward bus journey all went smoothly and to time. Arrived at my brothers at 09:45 yesterday. Managed 6 pints of the black stuff last night and had a day out and about today. The weather is uncharacteristically sunny and warm.
    Wedding tomorrow and party on Saturday to look forward to but........ no airguns in sight and many miles from The Hollow.
    Glad to hear it's going well, Pauly, and that you've been enjoying more of the dark nectar.

Wedding today, eh? Mmm....you've got me thinking now. So, main event today, you'll have done the "honourable" thing and attended.. Party tomorrow? Nah! Chuck a sickie in, saying you're feeling rough. Do a runner to the airport. Fly to either Birmingham or East Midlands (both a mere half an hour from The Hollow) and Tone's Taxis will come and get you. No guns needed, 'cos there'll be loads there!

Sound like a plan?

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Good you can have a play with the TX200

Pete
    Awesome Pete, IL take you up on that. I think I'm sold on a 97k as I really want a .20 I think but I should still try & shoot as many underleaver spring guns as I can before I plunge

Calling all 97's!! Mind if I have a shoot with yours tomorrow?!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Leaving for the Hollow after work this afternoon - see you guys later
    IL see you tomorrow ?? Managed to find the space!! Yes!!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    I'll have one in my "box of bits" you can use. There'll doubtless be others with one too.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    Just noticed Rickenbacker has become Rickenbacker!
    Yes.. he has beaten the battle against his evil alter ego and has been rewarded with black lettering too.... He is now the immortal iron fist ✊!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Your all going to be too late! By now bongo and his bro will have welded the gates shut, gun turrets in place and razor wire round their encampment.
    All made from worn out leftover furry handcuffs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Glad to hear it's going well, Pauly, and that you've been enjoying more of the dark nectar.

Wedding today, eh? Mmm....you've got me thinking now. So, main event today, you'll have done the "honourable" thing and attended.. Party tomorrow? Nah! Chuck a sickie in, saying you're feeling rough. Do a runner to the airport. Fly to either Birmingham or East Midlands (both a mere half an hour from The Hollow) and Tone's Taxis will come and get you. No guns needed, 'cos there'll be loads there!

Sound like a plan?

BOING!!
    I liked baldino's plan better.... Armed kidnap!! Lol
    Tell me Tone how's your little laidy doing?
    Rhys

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Sound like a plan?

BOING!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Rhys
    Great plans lads
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Just BACS £20 for me & another just for tomorrow as unable to make Sunday. See you in the morning
    HW80 x2, Stoeger, Ripley x2, HW77 x2, Steyr x2, HW100, Walther lgv + Dommie, Diana mod 50 & 470th gone but not forgotten webley typhoon, original 5g, original 45, sterling hr81, fwb sport 124, Daystate qc mk2, Regal, AA 410 x2, bsa ultra, AA s400 x3

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    I'm up and about having a cuppa and checking the weather forecast which looks fine until Sunday. Will soon start filling the car up and then I'll wake Emma up, she may be a little grumpy for an hour.

We will also be bring an Air Arms pcp pistol with us that's good for 40 shots but we don't have a fill adapter as we always use the club's one (we do have a stirrup pump though). Will anyone be kind enough to let us borrow an adapter so we can squirt some air in it please?

We're both really looking forward to this weekend, it will be nice to faces to to the user names we see on here.

See you all later,

Gary and Sleepy Bones Emma.
    me? grumpy? never. haha
    Emma.

IL see you tomorrow ?? Managed to find the space!! Yes!!
    Yes definitely. Make sure you've got space for the cabinet

Setting off now

Quote Originally Posted by MickyFinn View Post
    Just BACS £20 for me & another just for tomorrow as unable to make Sunday. See you in the morning
    And received, Mick.

I'll just update the payment list as payments have also been received from, NickG, BAD DAZ, Mark and Rhyslightnin.

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

All the best Mick

Rhys
    Okay Rhysy Lad,

On my way to yours now. We'll nip over, grab the Paulster and high-tail it for The Hollow!

Frankie's recovering well, thank you matey.

However, we received a letter from the Oncologist yesterday and some of its content didn't instill much confidence. We're going to be on fortnightly appointments to monitor bloods. They're expecting the CA125 and Beta HCG to come down. However, they're a little concerned over high proteins in blood and auto-immunes and they're not sure if they can be linked to the tumour which was removed, or if there's something else nasty at work. We'll find out more on Wednesday.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by MickyFinn View Post
    Brill!

See you in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Setting off now
    Steady as you go, Chris.