Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1021

Thread: 2nd and 3rd September 2017 Boinger Bash And Fundraiser In Aid Of St Giles Hospice

Another unforgettable weekend at Quigley hollow. Massive thanks to Mick and Shirl for hosting us and for all their hard work. Lovely to catch up with everyone, and to meet some lovely new faces too. Hope you're feeling better soon Mick, and I can't wait to do it all again next month. Until then love you all guys n gals

It was splendid, as ever! Thanks again Mick & Shirl & for the music DJ Dave + many thanks to all attendees. It is a magic thing!
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    It was splendid, as ever! Thanks again Mick & Shirl & for the music DJ Dave + many thanks to all attendees. It is a magic thing!
    ATB
    Gwyn
    Music! missed that, whats been going on?

Chippendale (with clothes on)

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    If was that stuff DJ Cult was playing I am glad I missed it

Pete
    Pete

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    If was that stuff DJ Cult was playing I am glad I missed it

Pete
    Seconded.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Confused.com?
    We have dj Dave, the artist formerly known as Dave the frame, and we have the cult! Sometimes called Ray!

Edited to ask.....
    There was not hedonistic dancing by Shirl, heulwyn and Gwyn again was there?

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Confused.com?
    We have dj Dave, the artist formerly known as Dave the frame, and we have the cult! Sometimes called Ray!
    You missed some great sights and sounds...... (And according to Mr The Frame, some smells)

I've had several phone calls, texts and pm,s telling me how much I missed last weekend! Thankfully no one mentioned anything about smells though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Confused.com?

Edited to ask.....
    There was not hedonistic dancing by Shirl, heulwyn and Gwyn again was there?
    It was nothing really Jamie. Gwyn and Shirl had a bit of a boogie by the fire around two in the morning. Verity and I had a go as well but she was way too sauced so we sat down rapidly.

Usual sort of stuff.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

No idea about the smells?

A new discovery was made this time round. We had some savoury snacks with our barbecue (thanks Graham), placed adjacent to my kebab, they were found to be much improved. Basically if you warm your cheesey balls alongside your meat, they're much tastier.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Oh thank goodness for that Dave! Bad enough missing a bash let alone something monumental.
    I'm pleased to hear you have found something to compliment your cheesy balls!
    On that note, mel found your skips you left behind, she thoroughly enjoyed them, but stated she definitely prefers your cheesy balls.

You also missed WavyDavy sliding his greased rod up and down!

Can't see this thread staying live for long now that the Halloween one is up and running, so I thought we'd slip a quick, cheeky BOING! in there whilst I could!

Love you, September Bash!

And loving and so much looking forward to the October one already!

BOING!!!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Many thanks to Mick and Shirl and all the boingerers or perhaps boingies??
    Any way another great social, wonderful weekend hope you recover soon Mick. See you all soon!

It was great to see you again, Martyn.

Boingies? Me likes!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post

A massive thank you to Mick and Shirl for all the time and effort they put in to make these events possible, and for Mick to be so involved with him being poorly, get well soon Mick.
    There's absolutely no need to thank us, Gary, hosting the Boinger Bash for the great bunch of folks Who attend is never a chore.

When I took ill the thought of cancelling the Bash never really crossed my mind as I knew the veteran Boinger men would set everything up, which they did --- thank you gentlemen.

I must also thank the folks who ran the charity 3 gun challenge with CraigP, which raised a respectable amount of money for a worthy cause, I'd also like to thank Big Bill and Carl at Solware for their generosity in donating the prises for the 3 gun challenge --- thank you gentlemen.

All the best Mick and Shirl