Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd and 3rd September 2017 Boinger Bash And Fundraiser In Aid Of St Giles Hospice

2nd and 3rd September 2017 Boinger Bash And Fundraiser In Aid Of St Giles Hospice

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EVENT

2nd and 3rd September 2017 Boinger Bash

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

THE PRICE

£20 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

£10 for just the one day attendance.

Part of this payment is for me to insure on the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

THE VENUE

Higham Fields Farm
    Higham Fields Lane,
    Higham on the hill,
    Nuneaton,
    Warwickshire.
    CV13 6ET

HOW IT WORKS

As the payment system I sorted out with our very own Mr Jim Tyler (BTDT) --- Lord of the Springs, worked so well in the past we'll do the same again this time.

1) Anybody who would like to attend simply sends a cheque for £20 or £10 made payable to M Furniss (me) to my work address above
    On the back of the cheque write your username, Forum, nearest postal town and the word "camping" if doing so.

2) Alternatively you can make payment by bacs to the following account :-

Payee --------------- Mr M J FURNISS
    Sort Code ---------- 09-01-28
    Account Number --- 03372473

If you put your BBS username as the reference I can then add your username to the Cheque list.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

And for this event we wont be having on site caterers but a gas fired bbq will be available for folks to cook their own food over the weekend.

Targets will include 200 Spinners, 2 Bell targets (10mm and 20mm), 40+ silhouette targets and the 61mmX 61mm Quigley Bucket out at 75 yards.

If there are any questions please ask on this thread and I will answer them here to save repetition.

Thank you once again to Jim

All the best Mick

Payment List

CapitalBee -------------------------------------- Hereford ---------------------------------------- Paid

Trumpetier -------------------------------------- Middlesborough -------------------------------- Paid

Rickenbacker ----------------------------------- Monmouth -------------------------------------- Paid

New Paul ---------------------------------------- Harrow ----------------------------------------- Paid

Jonny Neate ------------------------------------- Devizes ---------------------------------------- Paid

cantshootstr8 ------------------------------------ Rochdale -------------------------------------- Paid

gtfreight ------------------------------------------ Rochdale -------------------------------------- Paid

Flyingfish ----------------------------------------- Luton ------------------------------------------ Paid

GrandadG ----------------------------------------- Pontefract ------------------------------------- Paid

Slinger69 ------------------------------------------ Walsall ---------------------------------------- Paid 10

CraigP ---------------------------------------------- Walsall ---------------------------------------- Paid

TonyL ----------------------------------------------- Retford --------------------------------------- Paid

Captain Bongo ------------------------------------- Bolton ---------------------------------------- paid

18Wheeler ----------------------------------------- Swadlincote ---------------------------------- paid

Unframed Dave ------------------------------------ Norwich -------------------------------------- Paid

Bob123 --------------------------------------------- Solihull --------------------------------------- Paid

Vernal ---------------------------------------------- Nottingham ----------------------------------- Paid

DavyWavy ------------------------------------------ Sheffield -------------------------------------- Paid

Martynt --------------------------------------------- Truro ------------------------------------------ Paid

Mach1.5 --------------------------------------------- Dudley ---------------------------------------- Paid 20

Mole trapper ----------------------------------------- Bude ------------------------------------------ Paid

Mel trapper ------------------------------------------- Bude ------------------------------------------ Paid

Loki_79 ----------------------------------------------- Oxford ---------------------------------------- Paid

Doz ---------------------------------------------------- Oxford ---------------------------------------- Paid

Dave Garstang ---------------------------------------- Bolton ---------------------------------------- Paid

CLOGGER ---------------------------------------------- Clevedon ------------------------------------- Paid

NickG -------------------------------------------------- Coventry -------------------------------------- Paid

BAD DAZ ----------------------------------------------- Dudley ---------------------------------------- Paid

Mark ---------------------------------------------------- Dudley ---------------------------------------- Paid

rhyslightnin ---------------------------------------------In the Bath ---------------------------------- Paid 30

Mickyfinn ----------------------------------------------- Matlock Bath --------------------------------- Paid

Mick's mate --------------------------------------------- Matlock Bath --------------------------------- Paid

para ----------------------------------------------------- Stourbridge ----------------------------------- Paid

Wombat100 --------------------------------------------- Stockport ------------------------------------- Paid

Purl ------------------------------------------------------ Atherstone ------------------------------------ Paid

Transporter ------------------------------------------ Uttoxeter ------------------------------------- Paid
    Last edited by T 20; 01-09-2017 at 07:30 PM.

I'm in

Payment sent
    Jonny

WAHAY!

Here we go folks, for another fantastic, Boingtastic Boinger Bash!

Count me and Craigy-P in, Mick; will sort payment.

Be great to see many great friends yet again and to welcome yet more newcomers.

Folks, these events are truly unique and special. Very friendly, informal, non-competitive and most welcoming. Make the event what you want. Glean and share information. Shoot your gun(s) all day at ranges up to 75 yards. Try out other people's guns / tunes. Talk guns, scopes, pellets, gear, technique, technical....talk anything you want. Meet, eat, drink and be merry!

Can't wait and the Sleepometer's working smoothly.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

P.S.

All powerplants welcome - springers, PCP, CO2 and pump-ups.

Pistols too!

As long as they're sub-12 ( and obviously, sub-6 for pistols), anything goes. Modern and classic.

Les - will you be bringing the cool bell target again?

Mick - Ice Cream lady booked?

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Shootingtall and I will be there and payment will be sorted on our return to Blighty!

Good job you got the dates right, we have another crossing booked for the 4th!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Shootingtall being young Grant, Nick?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Shootingtall being young Grant, Nick?
    Yes Tony, he's only posted in the newbies section so far and may need some hand holding to get him started here.

Tell him to jump right in, Nick.

We'll play nicely and he'll be perfectly fine.

And welcome aboard, Grant.

And, to coin Nick's favourite sound.."BOING"!!!!!

Cool And The Sleepy-o-Meter Says......

74 to go, my lovely Boingerpeeps.

Friends, Fun and Frolics in the Field of Joy.

BOING!!

And will the HW45 funathon take place this time?

BOING (again)!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    P.S.

All powerplants welcome - springers, PCP, CO2 and pump-ups.

Pistols too!

As long as they're sub-12 ( and obviously, sub-6 for pistols), anything goes. Modern and classic.

Les - will you be bringing the cool bell target again?

Mick - Ice Cream lady booked?

BOING!!
    Hi Tone
    I am afraid I can't make the next bash, I am away on holiday, if some one is passing my way they are more than welcome to take the bell target and stand to the Hollow for the bash.
    Les.

Just paid for my daughter "Cantshootstr8" and myself. See you all there.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Tentative yes, a few things going on that may interfere.

Seriously hope to as we won't make the November bash this year. The Sunday coincides with our trip to India.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Just paid for my daughter "Cantshootstr8" and myself. See you all there.

Finally!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Tentative yes, a few things going on that may interfere.

Seriously hope to as we won't make the November bash this year. The Sunday coincides with our trip to India.

Dave
    Go Monday Dave.

Hope to see you both in September

Mel