Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lightweight guns with decent shot counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobbler View Post
    Very light i would imagine, but shot count pretty poor???
    Titan/Falcon FN12 are about 35 shots in .177 or 50 shots in .22. Very underrated in my opinion and very light and accurate.

It sounds like you want a higher shot count so you can plink away.
    BASC

Quote Originally Posted by DEAN C. View Post
    Titan/Falcon FN12 are about 35 shots in .177 or 50 shots in .22. Very underrated in my opinion and very light and accurate.

It sounds like you want a higher shot count so you can plink away.
    Yip lol i am lucky to have three farms in the North pennines to shoot, old lead mines hold alot of rabbits (luckily) when i go up to shoot i average about 10, sometimes more sometimes less, but i like a plink when i am up ther before i come back LOL. My R10 does the business well for me, just fancy a little addition, probably more for my boy, he has a ratty, but fancies something different aswell. Strange that when he wants mor xbox games i say no, but when he mentions guns I tell him to be quiet and dont sayn owt to ya mam he hehe

I have a Fn19 and yes they are a great rifle and underrated,it's nice to see your boy is following in your footsteps , nice one mate.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I have a Fn19 and yes they are a great rifle and underrated,it's nice to see your boy is following in your footsteps , nice one mate.
    Les..
    Cheers Mate, yeah he is keen as mustard, sort nice for me too, i was took out by my dad, so keeps the traditional going so to speak, plus would rather he learned safely and i can keep my eye on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobbler View Post
    .......i like a plink when i am up ther before i come back LOL. My R10 does the business well for me, just fancy a little addition, probably more for my boy, he has a ratty, but fancies something different aswell.
    You are on the slippery slope on starting a collection ! You have to remember that more shots equals more air equals air reservoir, ie, bottle for maximum shot capacity, like your R10 or a cylender for less shots. These containers of air add weight. You next pcp will have to be a Weihrauch 100. Quality,accurate and a good second hand market.
    Last edited by where's it gone; 22-06-2017 at 08:32 PM.

Light weight gun high shot count

Fx wildcat .177 250 shots, .22 290 shots weighs 6 lbs and superb for standing shots. What more do you need?

another vote for the 110, surprisingly high shot count, 130ish in .22 and because the weight seems biased to the rear feels light and compact too. I'd have loved a Wildcat but couldn't justify another £400 .
    .22 HW 110 ST
    .22 HW97 KT Blackline STL
    Walther CP88 Competition Nickel

Quote Originally Posted by keithy View Post
    Fx wildcat .177 250 shots, .22 290 shots weighs 6 lbs and superb for standing shots. What more do you need?
    Yip i have a real contender with the wildcat .177, been watching some reviews, might even part with my beloved R10 and get a Wildcat for myself.

Well after alot of thought and opinions from people on here, I sold the R10, wife loving 'suggested' (with demon eye's and the ability to engineer extreme mental torture) that I should have one gun, so reluctantly i agreed.
    A very nice .20 Daystate Huntsman Regal came along and i was smitten. Shot count around 60, consistent 11.7ft and extremely accurate - I just couldnt resist it. Thought to myself carrying a 3L bottle in the boot ain't such a choir really lol.
    So thanks for the opinions lads appreciate it.

Cheers Martin.