Thread: Diana sidelevers vs underlevers what do Diana fans prefer these days and why

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper_dan View Post
    How is the 470 TH out of the box? Seriously considering treating myself to one of these later in the year once I've sold my 50's and 52.
    I'm hoping its solid/heavy enough to make a solid HFT base without much work needed....
    Regret to say Dan that 'take it out of the box' is all I have done with it lol. Back when the exchange rate was better.I had it from the fatherland. It was rated at their power level but rose to about ten when the little restrictor disk was removed. And that's as far.as its gone. I've never scoped.it but its certainly a very heavy gun and I would say perhaps ideal for FT. I suspect given to one of the maestros on here and breathed.on it would make a cracking gun for this sport. The stock profile is very high and dedicated for scope use. I would also say that my gun has very negligible recoil and would remain so even if gun tweaked closer to.limit. Its mass soaks up the recoil.
    They seem to be more available these days and price seems a bit.more realistic too.
    I can't see you being disappointed in one fella
    Dave

It's quite difficult to ascertain which models are currently being made and are available in the uk.The website is still down but there is a link to a catalogue.
    There are a few new Diana's showing on the two well known sales sites which isn't much but it's something, I suppose.Still in danger of remaining the near sleeper brand that they have become.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    It's quite difficult to ascertain which models are currently being made and are available in the uk.The website is still down but there is a link to a catalogue.
    There are a few new Diana's showing on the two well known sales sites which isn't much but it's something, I suppose.Still in danger of remaining the near sleeper brand that they have become.
    I was considering buying from Germany. Around £430 at current exchange rate, plus another £10 for a spring if needed. Not sure on postage though

Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    Yes that's the truth- and Diana really should have their website up and running by now. Not good for business despite the link to the current catalogue