Thread: Tube air reservoir for a Rapid.

Tube air reservoir for a Rapid.

As title. I am a bit fed up with buddy bottles and would like to upgrade my on board air supply to a tube with a reasonable air capacity along with QF and pressure gauge. I use a mixture of regulated and fast flow valves on my Rapids (depending on power requirements) and as the combined QF/gauge/regulator solution is both expensive and involves cutting the stock I don't want to go down that route. Any recommendations?
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Hi Nick,
    Hope you are well. I don't know the answer but do recall Michael Tawn advertising a Rapid based specials in the mags for several years (the Tawnado?). IIRC it had a tube not a bottle, perhaps he may be able to help if he is still trading/working?
    Cheers
    Rich
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

There have been some very nice examples shown on here, TBH I thought at least one was yours HW100 tubes IIRC.

Do the Impact tubes fit, the GSX 100 has the inbuilt QF

tube

I have got one on my MK1 Nick, I will pm you.
    MK1 7/12 14" CZ barrel. , Dustin mod.Kevg reg. Bb valve , titanium tube, bushy legend. MK2 177,Kevg reg.silent pip,MK4 trigger,Bucketboy shroud.ssg spring, Nikon monarch

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    There have been some very nice examples shown on here, TBH I thought at least one was yours HW100 tubes IIRC.
    You are possibly recalling the time when I actually sold a tube on here. The reason however is that it had nothing extra like QF and a gauge so didn't solve my current 'problem'.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Hi Nick

You'll need an adapter of course, but an AA cylinder with a Robert Lane QF and gauge fitted, or a HW..

AM gunsmiths make stuff like this too

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars