Thread: Hw80 silencer

Hw80 silencer

Hi guys, I'm looking for some advice on finding a good silencer for an HW80 .177 I'm renovating. I was thinking of something like the old venom/ vmach slim silencers. Do they still make these or anyone know where I could obtain a push on silencer that's similar? I'm having a bit of trouble finding anything that will suit.
    Thanks in advance

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps1d3075b1.jpg konceptus used to do some nice looking ones but their site is down or they have stopped making rifle parts.

Silencer.

VMACH still do the slim tech silencer. Hope that's some help? Mach 1.5

That konceptus looks lovely. Just the job but like you said I cant access the website its all in polish.
    Thanks for the info aswell mach 1.5

silencer

I was looking around for a slimtech style silencer for my 95 and ended up buying one from a chap with the username on here "jonny neate".
    Beautifully machined and blued bit of kit. I'm sure he could make you a slip on one. Mine was unf fitting.
    B.A.S.C. member

Cheers mate ill see if I can find him.

You might find find the foresight dovetails interfere with a standard push on adapter, apparently some people just file them flat. I cringe at the thought of going near the bluing like that. I'm looking at relieving the inside of the adapter with a needle file or Dremel instead.
    It won't take much, about half a mm or so.
    Apparently there are adapters out there specifically for HW's, they have a cut out to clear a foresight.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas9784 View Post
    That konceptus looks lovely. Just the job but like you said I cant access the website its all in polish.
    Thanks for the info aswell mach 1.5
    Its strange. Im sure I was on their site a few weeks back. They are a polish company.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Its strange. Im sure I was on their site a few weeks back. They are a polish company.
    Managed to sort it thanks mate. Ordered one for my HW95 to see what their like and got in touch with jonny neate for the HW80.
    cheers lads

Quote Originally Posted by thomas9784 View Post
    Managed to sort it thanks mate. Ordered one for my HW95 to see what their like and got in touch with jonny neate for the HW80.
    cheers lads
    Cool.