Thread: How about a .50 calibre BB gun?

How about a .50 calibre BB gun?

Last edited by cinedux; 23-06-2017 at 11:21 PM.

After asking and asking and asking, my parents finally broke down and give me one of these for Christmas (I was either 8 or 9) and, well, it just didn't work very well. The skeet target unit bulb never would work for me so it got tossed. The gun was great, very well made; however, it never came close to shooting straight so aiming was rather pointless. Great idea. Just didn't work... at least not for me.

The next gun purchase was when my mother took me to Sears and we walked away with the Sears version of the Crosman 600. The purpose was to eliminate the many rabbits coming out of the canyon to eat mom's new landscaping. This one worked . . very well.

If you want a true .50 cal "BB" gun then the Crosman produced Chap-Chur rifle, based on the model 160, is the one to look for.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Wonderful, as toys go that's going to the a lot of beating. As a grown up, you know the skeet element is going to be a complete flop, but what a concept.

Thanks for sharing.

Dave
    Smell my cheese