Thread: Horsham Hawks Summer Open Series 2017 – Round Two Results – 25.06.17

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers Horsham as Bob said above love shooting at Horsham..my lad enjoyed his second comp and was buzzing. I myself not so much buzzing but steaming lol amazing what a small mesh fence can do to your scorecard and subsequent targets thereafter cheers to graeme again and nice shooting well done justin on the win and all class winners especially the juniors some fine scores

Quote Originally Posted by risingfriend View Post
    Cheers Horsham as Bob said above love shooting at Horsham..my lad enjoyed his second comp and was buzzing. I myself not so much buzzing but steaming lol amazing what a small mesh fence can do to your scorecard and subsequent targets thereafter cheers to graeme again and nice shooting well done justin on the win and all class winners especially the juniors some fine scores
    "WOT .. THE fence ???? i thought i destroyed that last time did they fix it ??
    "The Countback kid always misses peg 1"

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalPistal View Post
    "WOT .. THE fence ???? i thought i destroyed that last time did they fix it ??
    Dont take of-fence mate they deffo repaired it

Thanks Hawkies for another great mornings shoot, glad the wind machine was on low level. Great to see an addition to the course, not seen that part of the course before.

Well placed targets today that made you think twice before pulling the trigger.

See you all next week for SIHFT @ Buxted.

Don't forget everyone is welcome, the more the merrier

Cheers,
    Justin
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock