Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT series Round 5 @ Buxted 02/07/2017

Sussex Interclub HFT series Round 5 @ Buxted 02/07/2017

This is round 5 of the 2017 SIHFT series

30 shot course set in both woods to 2017 UKAHFT rules

Signing in from 8.30am and start shooting at 10am following the safety briefing @ 9.45am. You must be at the safety briefing if you intend to shoot.

Cost £7.00
    Juniors (under 17) £6.00

If you are wanting to shoot with a specific person don't leave it to the last minute to book in as you are likely to be disappointed!

Visitors (non members of the regular competing clubs) are more than welcome to join us, please drop me or Charles Peal a PM to confirm before you turn up.

There will be a burger van available.

Address; Scantings Farm, Barn Lane, Framfield, Uckfield TN22 5RX
    ( Please drive carefully through the farm, 5mph max. Thank you)
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock

Hi we are aiming to be there. If Rick and I could shoot together please as he has to help me be safe getting out of my chair. We love shooting with others though so happy to make that a group of 3 at any of the events, I just don't like inflicting my 'special' needs on others if shooting on my own as it's a pain for them. Hope that's OK and looking forward to it. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by chairgunnergirl View Post
    Hi we are aiming to be there. If Rick and I could shoot together please as he has to help me be safe getting out of my chair. We love shooting with others though so happy to make that a group of 3 at any of the events, I just don't like inflicting my 'special' needs on others if shooting on my own as it's a pain for them. Hope that's OK and looking forward to it. Thank you.
    Hi Lisa,

Only just seen your post, that shouldn't be a problem I'm sure.

Look forward to seeing you both.

Cheers,
    Justin
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock