Thread: Kingsley HFT ( Staffordshire ) Sun 9th July

Kingsley HFT ( Staffordshire ) Sun 9th July

Kingsley HFT , near Cheadle , Staffordshire , will be holding their next shoot on Sun 9th July ...
    30 target HFT course set in woodland , and we also have a small 45yrd practice range to check zero etc...Booking in from 9.15 am , shooting starts around 10.00am....£5 ...open to all ....

Kingsley HFT is situated near to filling station and Jones and Shuffs Bathroom showroom on the A52 from Stoke / Ashbourne ( A522 from Cheadle ) . Approaching from Stoke , Jones and Shuffs is on your right , take the turning opposite ( A52 Ashbourne ) , then take first immediate right turn into Clamgoose Lane (opposite Bus/Stop & small red post box) , the shooting ground is approx. 1 mile on left (Waste Wood ) ,we have to park on the lane so should be easy to spot . Nearest Postcode ST10 2EG ...

hmmm i have never entered a hft comp, this isnt to far from my home.. think i will give it a go .. is there any rules / regulations on the rifle ?

Almost any rifle can be used , but no FAC , it must be below 12ftlb ... 24 of the 30 shots will be taken in the prone position , so this has to be taken into consideration , and the neither the scope nor rifle can be adjusted after the first shot is taken ... We all shoot the course together , so that newcomers can be paired with experienced HFT 'ers and they can share experience and knowledge ... You are more than welcome to come and join in the fun ... and FUN is the key word at Kingsley ... WARNING , HFT is very addictive

Cheers
    Ian
    Last edited by Iggyr7; 27-06-2017 at 12:44 PM.

looking forward to it ..can i bring my rangefinder, bipod and shooting sticks :-)

hft

Quote Originally Posted by pauldr View Post
    looking forward to it ..can i bring my rangefinder, bipod and shooting sticks :-)
    i don't think you can use any aids ie shooting sticks bipods or range finders best to take a shooting cushion and shooting mat I went there on sunday for the first time and really enjoyed it very nice people to shoot with
    and i was made to feel very welcome

As Shooter1 says , no aids allowed ....