Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Craig-P

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Enough is enough! Get over it drama queen! There are people here upset about Jeremy Corbyn. Move along now, get a grip........
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Not heard the news, Nick.

What's up with that muppet?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Great news Craig, the very best to you both

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Now see, I've been out the country since the last bash, but some things have a way of becoming known.

Was there an election or something?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

Was there an election or something?
    I still manage one daily, Nick.

Oh, you said and eLection!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

That's great news for you both, .
    Atb
    Les..

Thanks again all.
    She's up and around again after the op and getting used to her new 'habits' after having her appendix and part of her intestine and bowel removed - but she's a marine is our Sarah so as said, I'm sure an ulcer is a cinch compared to what some folk are dealing with.
    Still moved by all your messages and still deep in thought of others who aren't so fortunate to receive such good news have to deal with - perhaps some sort of charity shoot off, or fund raising competition at the next bash might be a good idea?

Anyway, normal service is resumed. Thank you.

...and she'd better get this pile of washing done...
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Craig,
    That's a good idea (the shoot off). I attended the UKCAF bash and they had a mixed target / HFT competition. I'd gladly do one again and would be happy to donate a prize of some sort to whatever was decided upon. Glad everything's on the up for you all.

Craig, first Ive known about this Glad she's ok. Know exactly what you've been through m8. My other half has just had surgery to save her sight thursday just gone. If you want to hold some sort of charity shoot your welcome to use the club to host it. We did one for a young girl who was suffering from the big C, a few years back to raise money to send her to America, for surgery and treatment they do not do here :roll eyes: She was thirteen at the time she has been able to return to school pass her exams and live a life as normal as can be expected, it was a great feeling for us to be able to help a little bit. Was great to see you all Sunday regards Marc.

Great news Craig & Sarah, you've been in my thoughts today.

Fantastic idea re staging some sort of fund raiser, Craig.

Let's do it!

I bet you both slept much happier last night with that dark cloud gone.

Take good care of one another, your lovely little one and Mr B.

Craig, Fantastic that the news is good mate. I hope that you're both through this and that it becomes one of those distant memories that brings couples closer together.

Too Gay?
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Just seen this, Craig, so sorry for the late arrival, mate.

So glad it's all looking good for you both and that you can get on with your lives again.

All the best to you both.
    If you don't know enough to judge - don't judge

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Great news Craig & Sarah, you've been in my thoughts today.
    Thanks, mate - been that busy that I've not even had chance to use our, 'technologically advanced messaging service' - so thanks again to our Tone for putting this up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Fantastic idea re staging some sort of fund raiser, Craig.

Let's do it!

I bet you both slept much happier last night with that dark cloud gone.

Take good care of one another, your lovely little one and Mr B.
    I did, mate. I don't mind saying I've not slept much lately, so I got stuck in to massive glass of red (pretty much my first drink since we've had the little'un) and slept like a brick. A slightly pissed brick at that.
    Anyway, I'm thinking of a 'pound a go' competition that will suit all skill levels, so nobody is actually at an advantage through having 'this or that gun', and so in keeping with the bash tradition. I'll get a trophy knocked up that can change hands each bash, and all proceeds go to St.Giles Hospice. Wotchareckon? Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Craig, Fantastic that the news is good mate. I hope that you're both through this and that it becomes one of those distant memories that brings couples closer together.

Too Gay?
    Thank you, mate - and don't worry about the gayness - the amount of kisses and man-hugs I've received and administered during these past 24 hours makes BrokeBack Mountain look like something off CeeBeebies...
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry D View Post
    Just seen this, Craig, so sorry for the late arrival, mate.

So glad it's all looking good for you both and that you can get on with your lives again.

All the best to you both.
    Thank you, mate - Sarah still treasures her, 'Morris' book that you very kindly sorted for her. In fact, the day you gave her that book was the same day our Eleanor was created. That's some impressive writing skill you have there, mush

Thanks once again, all.
    I'll start a new pos now, asking for ideas for this 'ere fund raiser.

Very best, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post

I did, mate. I don't mind saying I've not slept much lately, so I got stuck in to massive glass of red (pretty much my first drink since we've had the little'un) and slept like a brick. A slightly pissed brick at that.
    Anyway, I'm thinking of a 'pound a go' competition that will suit all skill levels, so nobody is actually at an advantage through having 'this or that gun', and so in keeping with the bash tradition. I'll get a trophy knocked up that can change hands each bash, and all proceeds go to St.Giles Hospice. Wotchareckon? Any thoughts?

Thanks once again, all.
    I'll start a new pos now, asking for ideas for this 'ere fund raiser.

Very best, Craig
    So glad you got a good night's rest in, Craigy.

Loving the idea of a mini-comp for such a good cause and ideas as per pm looking good. Very little time just now, will have a proper look in laterz.

Cuddles to all.