Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you from kempton park fair

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    A great day Pete, well done Mate and looking forward to next year's !
    Next years is in 3 1/2 months

Well done Binners a great day well organised and a great venue. I was personally a little disappointed that some sellers packed up and left while there were still customers around. (not a complaint against you I was disappointed with them) mind you we sold about £350 worth of stuff after they had left but before it went compleatly dead at 3.00pm.
    People missed the chance to meet. Red Bob as he was there with four of his targets and tell me how wrong I am when I post on here
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Graham2 is offline Slightly camp, makes decent chilli, and has a box of tissues and a can of 3 In 1 in the gun room
    As I said in person and on the phone- what a fantastic day!

It was true pleasure to see so many old relics in one place and the airguns were nice too!

Roll on the next one and I'll make sure that all the Gun Mart team help as much as we can.
    Not camp, Gary just wishes I were!

I was very unlucky that I could not attend this excellent event. It is pleasing that it went smoothly and attracted big numbers of visitors. If there is another one in future, I aim to attend. Events like this enhance our knowledge of collectables and our gun-making history. They ensure that many interesting items are preserved and researched. Many thanks for organising it.

Pics of Sunday's show here, courtesy of John and Tim.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post

Thank you for hosting the photos Danny, I know that there was many more and J M might have them on film. This is the first time I have seen the guns and I hope to get chance to check them out on 15th October.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Hi Danny,

Again, thanks for posting the pictures which I would have thought were enough to wet anybody's appetite.

Any chance you will able to make of to the October event ? It would be really nice to finally meet in person rather than via the internet.

Regards
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Thank you for hosting the photos Danny, I know that there was many more and J M might have them on film. This is the first time I have seen the guns and I hope to get chance to check them out on 15th October.
    As I understand it, there are more, Pete. But you'll have to wait for AGW to come out to see them.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.