Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pump which 1 for s400 ??

ok lads cheers for the input yas been a titanic help as always most people seem to prefer gas bottle instead of pump but i live 4 miles from shop,no transport nor can i get a lift so ill just use the pump,im sure be no probs keep everything clean n do job properly.thanks again lads

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Quote Originally Posted by robhw97k View Post
    ok lads cheers for the input yas been a titanic help as always most people seem to prefer gas bottle instead of pump but i live 4 miles from shop,no transport nor can i get a lift so ill just use the pump,im sure be no probs keep everything clean n do job properly.thanks again lads
    There is something not quite right about the phrase "yas been a titanic help as always". Glad you got sorted mate.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Quote Originally Posted by cooper_dan View Post
    I've used an FX stage 4 pump on my S400 and S410 for about 3 years now. The 400 gets pumped up almost every weekend and never had a problem. No rust inside the cylinder and no problems with the seals. I only change seals because it's cheap enough to do every few years just in case. Will take the 410 apart soon but I expect it will be the same.

Depending on how tall you are, try to get up on your tip toes and lock your arms out as much as possible, then 'fall' down on top and let your weight do the work. Or just use your arms and get a tricep workout. I tend to do 10 pumps then let it sit for a minute to cool down. Doesn't take too long really.
    Same here. I'll recommend the FX pump. 50 km to the closest divershop. Bottle is not an option. My S410's sweetspot 160-100 bar. Not a big job to pump

Quote Originally Posted by barrel View Post
    There is something not quite right about the phrase "yas been a titanic help as always". Glad you got sorted mate.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    haha yas, thats sunderland talk mate lol