Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone want to do it again?

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I'm gutted I missed the last one, but I'm free that weekend! I'll have a look and see if there's a reasonable hotel nearby.

Two hotels within a 5 minute walk, Travel Lodge and Premier Inn, maybe 'Sunbury Cross' branches?

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Two hotels within a 5 minute walk, Travel Lodge and Premier Inn, maybe 'Sunbury Cross' branches?
    Super-Awesome! Premier inn booked for the Friday and Saturday nights. Mrs Bum is delighted as she's negotiated a deal where we both go the V&A on Saturday to look at a display of wedding dresses?!

Unbeknownst to her, I will stick pictures of a BSA light pattern to the inside of my sunglasses.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

STOP PRESS....

Not cut in stone yet, but over the next day or two we are hoping to confirm the date of the next KEMPTON PARK FAIR.

It is looking like SUNDAY OCTOBER 15TH. We were hoping for December, but due to the popularity of the venue, all Sunday's are booked throughout November and December. Unfortunately, this only gives you three and a half months to save up, or sort out your debris.

Watch this space for definite date. NOW CONFIRMED
    Hello Pete,

Great news that we can look forward to another show in October and thanks so much for your willingness to organise this fantastic event.

Reading the associated posts, it would seem there were lots of BBS members who attended, but were't aware of each others presence.

I just wondered if it might be possible to arrange a BBS meeting point (table ?) where members could go with a view to putting faces to names and possibly sell or exchange the odd item. I would certainly be happy to help man such a stand and possibly provide some stickers for members to write their user names on and thus provide at least some means of identification.

Regards

Brian

Christmas has come early. Can't wait for the 15th October.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Good to meet you too Mel and we were a little shattered, I had to make a quick decision and the choice was Oct or next spring, so I spoke to 3 stall holders from Sunday and within 2 hours, 30 tables were booked and this is before anything was posted on line

Still waiting for confirmation in writing on the hall, but verbally booked by phone this morning.
    Looks like its a no brainer then Pete.

Good luck with it

Cheers

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I'm gutted I missed the last one, but I'm free that weekend! I'll have a look and see if there's a reasonable hotel nearby.
    Ditto........

Great to hear another one will go ahead :-)

Go Binners!
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Hello Pete,

Great news that we can look forward to another show in October and thanks so much for your willingness to organise this fantastic event.

Reading the associated posts, it would seem there were lots of BBS members who attended, but were't aware of each others presence.

I just wondered if it might be possible to arrange a BBS meeting point (table ?) where members could go with a view to putting faces to names and possibly sell or exchange the odd item. I would certainly be happy to help man such a stand and possibly provide some stickers for members to write their user names on and thus provide at least some means of identification.

Regards

Brian

This name badge thing has had a few mentions, some like the idea, some dont, feel free to run with it Brian. Not sure on the meeting table at the moment, as I think the space will be tighter this time, but nearer the time I am sure a meeting point can be sorted.

Perhaps we'll see what can be done nearer the time if there is sufficient interest.

The main thing is we will have something to look forward to before too long.

Regards
    Brian

I would like to attend a second event.

I wonder if a range could be set up; perhaps that would be a step too far in terms of logistics, manning, etc, but worth considering, as we discussed on Sunday.

Kind regards
    A

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    This name badge thing has had a few mentions, some like the idea, some dont, feel free to run with it Brian. Not sure on the meeting table at the moment, as I think the space will be tighter this time, but nearer the time I am sure a meeting point can be sorted.

I had also thought about the "Meeting Point" idea with name badges being a bit ponderous to sort and not everyones cup of tea although they have worked out well at the past Spring Bashes up at Mick's place !

Don't meeting points usually go by the name of "a Bar" ??
    Not that it does me much good being the event day's Driver !
    But with that particular thought in mind Pete, your idea of coming down the day before "with a thirst", certainly has some merit !
    “An airgun or two”………

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    Lookin forward to it already,count me in!!

Looks like we will need two tables again. Guy who owned Certus wants to bring another 20 items.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Was gutted not to be able to make this . One, so yes, veeerrrryyy interested!

No brainer, I shall be there ��

I'll definately attend again
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more