Thread: Chalk stick target veersion 2!!

Chalk stick target veersion 2!!

I am sat here just a little frustrated. Chalk stick target version 2 is sat on the table in the garage waiting for me to go and spray it. I am bursting at the seams to have a play with it and get the video made and uploaded but it is absolutely cobbing it down with rain so the camera has to stay indoors. Version 2 has 4 holes at 6, 8, 10 and 12mm along with 2 of Micahs smaller spinners - I reckon you would need the smallest of them to help as a zero when you are setting up for shots at the 6mm target

I have a selection of different coloured chalks and in my minds eye I have an image of a video where different coloured clouds of chalk dust are produced....

Rain rain go away!!
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    I am sat here just a little frustrated. Chalk stick target version 2 is sat on the table in the garage waiting for me to go and spray it. I am bursting at the seams to have a play with it and get the video made and uploaded but it is absolutely cobbing it down with rain so the camera has to stay indoors. Version 2 has 4 holes at 6, 8, 10 and 12mm along with 2 of Micahs smaller spinners - I reckon you would need the smallest of them to help as a zero when you are setting up for shots at the 6mm target

I have a selection of different coloured chalks and in my minds eye I have an image of a video where different coloured clouds of chalk dust are produced....

Rain rain go away!!
    I'm jealous.... Not had time to even entertain building one and my welder friend is recovering from the Holocaust of Glastonbury!!!.
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

still chucking it down

still chucking it down
    Will be for days
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Its all sprayed and ready to go.......

Its all sprayed and ready to go.......
    What do you spray with Neil? Is it any good against the pellets or am I just being hopeful?

nithing special mate. Just whatever cans of spray paint I might find in the garage. It doesn't last at all against pellets but it looks better than bare metal and gives a little protection from the elements